Nifty+Banknifty: 1000 points per month

rkkarnani

If these are Swing trades, why dont we have fixed levels EOD!!! OR u are following some smaller TF charts to reverse/exit!!!
Feel no one except you can trade these as its very difficult to track the changing levels from Traderji, and presuming there must be some delay (a few minutes) between posting the levels and actual generation of levels on the chart!!!
This is not at all to belittle your so unselfish effort in sharing!!!! Do keep it up, as many here, unlike me, may be able to follow your levels!!!
There is another thread on Nifty where the levels are posted pre market only and is doing reasonably good though no where near your 'goals' of 1000 points a month!!

vijbala

Thank you RK,
I will try to send the levels by faster methods of communication, either by sms or messenger so that will be helpful to many traders here.

vijbala

hi Vijbala,
It would be nice if you post levels for swing trading ...
The levels posted here are only for swing trading. As I told already, if there is a big swing, our stop loss got hit and need to exit the same day.
But I am sure to reach the target of 1000 points in a month.

rkkarnani

Thank you RK,
I will try to send the levels by faster methods of communication, either by sms or messenger so that will be helpful to many traders here.
Thanks for this offer, though I never meant to ask you to speed up your levels update!!! My thinking is that in Swing trades based on EOD levels the SL or SAR are predefined and do not require adjustments in RT!!! But what you have may be an innovation on the usual stuff and reduces some big whips!!!!!

Anyways , that would be great for all those who might be interested and may interact with you to get the details on alternate mode other than Traderji!!!

vijbala

Sorry Friends, My Dad got hospitalized. So I could not follow the market.

As soon as I return back, shall start again.

Sorry for the interruption.

linkon7

Why not discuss the method, rather than posting the trades only or the levels. I have learnt a lot by posting my methods in a public forum. All sort of queries fly around and answering them, only reinforces the belief on the system. So many aspects of the method are tweaked everyday based on the response i get from a few persons trying to learn the method. Sometimes, few seniors add their view and forces me to rethink.

I was a pure scalper just some days back. I changed my style, b'cos ST-da pointed out that i'll always remain a 2 bit trader, unless i am able to follow the trend consistently. First day i tried changing my style, i gained only 57 points from a possible 250 points in that single day. I was highly disappointed with my execution. Tweaked my setup some more and now results look much better. Its not that i am going to give up scalping. Its just that i improved my ability to ride the trend better than i did a week back.

After all, I am only fighting against myself everyday. Only way to improve is to let people point towards my grey areas. I ask for help from people here and most are more than willing to offer their 2 cents. A trader's EGO is his biggest enemy...