Nifty / Banknifty Using Super Trend

cloudTrader

I don't think there is any setup to backtest ST...
I agree , I haven't come across any authentic data about super trend which can reliably be taken as the appropriate back tested outcome.

Super Trend seems to be handled strictly on money management & some specific rules with multiple lots to really make worthwhile profitable trades from it.

Regards.

I agree , I haven't come across any authentic data about super trend which can reliably be taken as the appropriate back tested outcome.

Super Trend seems to be handled strictly on money management & some specific rules with multiple lots to really make worthwhile profitable trades from it.

Regards.
Well said Leonid.. It exactly how it should be used...:)

to kuldeepji ab aap hi bataiye kaise test kare isko .. how to know the long term result of this positionally ???

I will let you what i did

I took 2 years data month by month i broke it down..and saw the results.. forward tested(with 5 nifty bees) it for couple of months which was the main thing.. paper testing never helps thats what believe.. i always recommend real money for testing however small it is..

not getting ur messege what you want to say ... kuldeepji .. technical analysis me yehi to funda hai ki apne rules decide karo usko strictly follow karo aur pehle usko thoda backtest kar lo .. tabhi to pata chalega ki ye system aap ko profit dega ki nahi ...