nifty calls

C

Czar

I think you have liquidated all your positions :D Waiting for re-entry.

Czar, How u doing. Very less posts from your side.

Raj
Hi raj, when the going is smooth where is the need for the bear like me, lol but I'll be back if Ashish's 5K nifty is achieved:cool:

lets see what happens after the pull back of todays fall... that is crucial...

Someone was saying 4680.
And Bang.
hahahahahahahahehehehehohohohoho
someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4305 at the level of 4200,and we achieved the tgt.
someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4363 at the level of 4250,and we achieved the tgt

someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4450 at the level of 4363,and we achieved the tgt

someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4511 at the level of 4400,and we achieved the tgt

someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4620 at the level of 4500,and we achieved the tgt

some one haven't posted when i said that 4305,4363,4415,4470 and many more will act as a res. and it did

some one only post on exclusive days
some one is always in search of oppourtunity

khosyssj, u have stolen my words
as dow is 300+ down
today if nifty trade above 4535 then be a buyer .
if breaks 4535 then ready for more deep correction.

warm regards
magnet man
some one hasn't read that i have written in bold words that if today mkt. trade below 4535 then be ready for the the deep correction(sorry let me correct my self, that it was'nt written in bold words, otherwise someone will again post and will say that "no u liar its written in small caps")

from someone to someone , post regularly, dont post on special days
actually i miss u very much

and please do that once again
hahahahahahahehehehehehohohohohoho

warm regards
magnet man

someone is not answering
looks like some has said to someone that do not waste time on junior member's calls
i am confused that
someone will not waste his time by posting here
or may be he waste.
lets see
i hopes someone will not waste
but my mind says someone will definately waste

now someone is confused should i waste or not.

i can bet u my mind will win.

warm regards
magnet man

someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4305 at the level of 4200,and we achieved the tgt.
someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4363 at the level of 4250,and we achieved the tgt

someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4450 at the level of 4363,and we achieved the tgt

someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4511 at the level of 4400,and we achieved the tgt

someone haven't posted when i gave the tgt of 4620 at the level of 4500,and we achieved the tgt

some one haven't posted when i said that 4305,4363,4415,4470 and many more will act as a res. and it did

some one only post on exclusive days
some one is always in search of oppourtunity

some one hasn't read that i have written in bold words that if today mkt. trade below 4535 then be ready for the the deep correction(sorry let me correct my self, that it was'nt written in bold words, otherwise someone will again post and will say that "no u liar its written in small caps")

from someone to someone , post regularly, dont post on special days
actually i miss u very much

and please do that once again
hahahahahahahehehehehehohohohohoho

warm regards
magnet man
Thats it give calls to buy at final leg of rally,so that ppl are trapped.Y dont u give call at Index 3600,

As for prediction
hmmm
http://www.traderji.com/103417-post33.html

http://www.traderji.com/103469-post35.html

And now for Radio Mirchi request of Santa Claus laugh.

hahahahahahahehehehehehehohohoho.

first let me congratulate myself, that my mind wins
u know i was known that u loves to waste ur time.
and i know u will definately waste again.

i accept my mistake that my sl of 4535 loss trigged(actually one can cover at 4520, because of gap opening)

but why u r ignoring my my call where i said that below 4535 be redy for big crooction.

let me tell u what i traded today,
yesterday i bought my bunch of nifties at the rate of 4557(future)
and today because of global cues it opened near 4505-4510, i booked all loss and shorted nifty at 4505 and covered it at 4403.
i wud have posted here also if i was online.

i just want to tell u that i have told so many time that mkt is over bought ,even i had given the call also that short ur nifty at 4620 for the tgt of 4450(though my sl hit).
it was just that, global cues become trigger for this pending correction.
otherwise bulls have set the tgt of 4680 for themselves

and in morning when 4535(which is the support of this wave) broken, it was clear that they have given up and its time for profit booking.

and that is why i have written clearly that if NIFTY TRADES BELOW 4535 THEN BE READY FOR THE DEEP CORRECTION.

now once again do that
hahahahahahahehhehehehehohohoho

u know it suits u very much
i hope some one wud not waste his time.
no, he wud waste
he wud waste
he wud waste
he wud waste
he loves to do so

warm regards
amit007 sorry sorry
magnet man

first let me congratulate myself, that my mind wins
u know i was known that u loves to waste ur time.
and i know u will definately waste again.

i accept my mistake that my sl of 4535 loss trigged(actually one can cover at 4520, because of gap opening)

but why u r ignoring my my call where i said that below 4535 be redy for big crooction.

let me tell u what i traded today,
yesterday i bought my bunch of nifties at the rate of 4557(future)
and today because of global cues it opened near 4505-4510, i booked all loss and shorted nifty at 4505 and covered it at 4403.
i wud have posted here also if i was online.

i just want to tell u that i have told so many time that mkt is over bought ,even i had given the call also that short ur nifty at 4620 for the tgt of 4450(though my sl hit).
it was just that, global cues become trigger for this pending correction.
otherwise bulls have set the tgt of 4680 for themselves

and in morning when 4535(which is the support of this wave) broken, it was clear that they have given up and its time for profit booking.

and that is why i have written clearly that if NIFTY TRADES BELOW 4535 THEN BE READY FOR THE DEEP CORRECTION.

now once again do that
hahahahahahahehhehehehehohohoho

u know it suits u very much
i hope some one wud not waste his time.
no, he wud waste
he wud waste
he wud waste
he wud waste
he loves to do so

warm regards
amit007 sorry sorry
magnet man
Isme aap ka time west ho raha hai.. Overbought market me Jyada bullish nahi rahe na chhi ye.. And yes aap abhi senior ho gaye ho to ye aap ki jimedari hai ke koi yaha naya member aap ka post padh ke traped na ho jaye..
Sorry agar bura laga to lakin jo ho gaya hai vo hao gaya hai..
Jay

jay sir
i have accepted that my sl trigged
u knows very well that no body can be true all the time
but point remain the same u r ignoring my another call where i said if support of 4535 broken then be ready forr deep correction
i too boked loss on my first call(its a part of a game)
but on my second call i personally have made money on that.

and u said bura man-na mein kisi ka bura nahin manta
untill he/she criticise me in a healthier way

warm regards
magnet man