warming..................

warmed

warm regards
magnet man

statergy for 2 maro

as said be cautious at these level
now 2 maro mkt shd open positive so who are long from the level of 4255 can stay long with strict sl of 4289.

now if mkt is in buy mode and has been corrected fully then it can't breach 4290 in any case, and will move towards the level 4350- 4362.

but if not then..................

where it will feel a definate res. and there will be part profit booking at this level, but then also i shd not breach 4290 for bullishness to continue.

so be long up to 4350(if dosen't breach4290) and for once book profit there.
and if moves below 4290 one can short nifty with minimum tgt of 4255.

warm regards
magnet man

anks

hello magnet man , hello amit...
i am new to this market nd i am dealing in options( nifty).. can u pls tell me how and where to learn all these theories u both discuss... an what about market will it correct in few days and what r the targets...
i will be very thankful to u both..
bye nd take care...

jatayoo

Re: Calls For Monday 25/06/07

magnet Call For Monday:

I Believe The Market Is In Sell Mode
And Also Bit Overbought,

So On Monday Expect Market To Open Flat, And Will Go Down Towards 4205, There U Should Buy The Nifty For The Target Of 4300.

Est Target 4205
St Target 4300
Mt Target 3900

Note: All The Given Target Above, Are Based On My Own Research, And All Indicates The Nifty Spot
Level (not Nifty Future).
Est Stands For Extreme Short Term And These Targets Likely To Be Achived In 1 To 5 Days.
St Stands For Short Term And These Targets Are Likely To Be Achieved In Maximum 1 Or 2 Weeks.
Mt Stands For Medium Term And These Targets Should Be Achieved In 1 Month Time Period.
All The Targets Given Above Could Be Revised And Changed Accordinding To Market Condition
So Better Always Go For Est And St Targets

Warm Regards
Magnet Man[/QUO------------------------------------------------------
HI
I have observed that the Chaikens Money Flow Indicator is perhaps giving a alert ----- as the market has gone up the money is flowing out of the market.The money flowing in is far less than the money flowing out.
One can go to www.icharts.com and plot the indicator for himself and see the situation.:D:D

Hmm,
As far as my little knowledge of CMO goes,it depends on volume.

And u wud notice that cash volume is pretty low.Because our markets are derivative driven.

And one request to all here all and sundry.Take responsibilty with what you post here.Its real money at play out there.

Goes for every thread here,not specifically this one.

We dont want Traderji to turn into CNBC.

magnet call for tuesday

as i said that there should be partial profit booking at the level of 4350.
And it happened today's high was 4348.
hope u all made some profit

now because friday's chart were disturbing my calculation so i did'nt suggest to re enter at lower level.

now coming to st scenareo:

case 1:
according to elliot theory the correction which took place from the level of 4363 to 4135(iam using 4135 not 4100, because if correction has been completed then 4135 was the level from where bullishness start)
was
niether regular
niether flat
niether zigzag
niether double bottom
niether triple bottom

so there is chance that after touching 4363(or from somewhere too close to it)market may go 4100 in near future for the doble bottom.

in between there will be too many level from where pullback wiil happen,that we will discuss later on.

case2:

if mkt. has been corrected fully then mt tgt would be 4445 in the near future

con- clu- son
now if we r in correction mode then we will break 4290 without touching 4370(say from any level below or= 4363)

and if we are in buy mode then we will touch 4370 first and after that in a profit booking we should break 4290

so be bullish and buy nifty 2 maro for the tgt of 4370 (sl 4289), and there u should book profit for sure.
after touching 4370 there should be profit booking which should take our indices to the level of 4280.

est tgt 4370( shd be achieved max. by friday)
st tgt 4280
mt tgt 4445

all these tgt will be achieved if we break our all time high of nifty(4363),before breaking 4290.

NOTE: ALL THE GIVEN TARGET ABOVE, ARE BASED ON MY OWN RESEARCH, AND ALL INDICATES THE NIFTY SPOT
LEVEL (NOT NIFTY FUTURE).
EST STANDS FOR EXTREME SHORT TERM AND THESE TARGETS LIKELY TO BE ACHIVED IN 1 TO 5 DAYS.
ST STANDS FOR SHORT TERM AND THESE TARGETS ARE LIKELY TO BE ACHIEVED IN MAXIMUM1 OR 2 WEEKS.
MT STANDS FOR MEDIUM TERM AND THESE TARGETS SHOULD BE ACHIEVED IN 1 MONTH TIME PERIOD.
ALL THE TARGETS GIVEN ABOVE COULD BE REVISED AND CHANGED ACCORDINDING TO MARKET CONDITION
SO BETTER ALWAYS GO FOR EST AND ST TARGETS.

statergy for 2 maro

idbi tgt achieved given on 110
rpl tgt achieved given on 101
kotak bk tgt achieved given on 434

now for 2 maro u shd buy nifty at any rate above 4310 for the tgt of 4370
there is less chance that we may achieve this tgt 2 maro
chances are that first indices would go towards 4350 and there it feel res. once again, and come down once again near the level 4315-4320 after that it will move towards or est tgt of 4370

so who dosen't want to take risk can buy nifty and book rofit at 4370
and who can afford risk they should book profit at 4350 and re enter near about 4315-4320 for the tgt of 4370

in case we achieve 4370 2maro then book profit and short ur nifty for the tgt of 4280.

warm regards
magnet man

one more thing

guys i have got some replies thatmy calls given here r confusing
if any body finds it confusing can please post me where u find it confusing
and how shud i can improve that

because i try my best that one shud understand very easily calls posted here.
all the advices and views r welcomed.

and mt. khoshy
my rival(ha ha ha just kiding)
ur calls r fantastic
keep posting.

warm regards
magnet man.