Nifty Entry ,Exit ,Target levels with Median Line Charts Part 2

Kavima

16.05.2013 Intraday chart

EOD updated chart

The intraday setup - aggressive sell - price did not retrace upto ML - So sell on breakdown of LMLH - target 1 - trigger line- target 2 -support zone below at 6130.
Price hit triggerline - target 1.Sell position - Exit on breakout from smaller Blue downsloping PF.The schiff channel drawn from the early pivots held the price well within its upper and lower lines.

A typical rangebound / consolidation day after the Rally .

Last edited:

trade4putuval

thank you kavima.. very few reasons left to visit traderji.. ur thread unmistakably is on the top... hope the faltu people dont spoil it.. thanks again..!
Faltu!
Be humble with what information you get!!
Do you think you are that capable enough to judge other people! It would be nice if you do not abuse others!

Sorry Kavima for writing this in your post!

bthakwani

Faltu!
Be humble with what information you get!!
Do you think you are that capable enough to judge other people! It would be nice if you do not abuse others!

Sorry Kavima for writing this in your post!
dear trade4putuval,

maybe u misunderstood me..

it is only because of TJ that i have turned from a big looser to a decent winner.. took trading as my primary job and im doing good..

for that im ever grateful to this forum and its precious members..

but before i say anything about using the word FALTU.. i would like to ask u exactly who do u think i used the word FALTU for..??

ill attach my version of FALTU people here itself so as to end this quickly..

the only FALTU people on this forum are people without a purpose.. they dont want to learn things about trading, dont have any questions to ask, dont want to help (in some cases they dont let others help too) resolve queries posted by some genuine and willing learners, dont even enjoy the good stuff other than trading like some cartoons, articles n videos... they are simply non constructive..

what they like is to disturb the healthy flow of a thread.. they are masters in creating different ids, in picking up fights, arguing like fools and taking out their frustrations and a lot of other things im sure u are aware of.. and im also sure that even u would not like them around..

tc..! :)

Nifty is making high but what happned to SBI.its pull back is so timid (50%),no real thrust upside.Is this pull back(Pattern) is The center of Action/Reaction Cycle?time will tell