Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITBE

---
--

At this time it stands at 3280.
The attraction for this zone is strong.

-----
Yeah, pretty strong, whether from below or above.

I'm reminded of a post from the past on this thread where I'd explored the notion of centrifugal force, where a center point became the hub/axis/axle around which the price spun with force.
Eventually, price would want to break free of this anchor, and go darting off in some direction, whether up or down.
The sling will break at some point with the force being exerted on it.

AMITBE

Yeah, pretty strong, whether from below or above.

I'm reminded of a post from the past on this thread where I'd explored the notion of centrifugal force, where a center point became the hub/axis/axle around which the price spun with force.
Eventually, price would want to break free of this anchor, and go darting off in some direction, whether up or down.
The sling will break at some point with the force being exerted on it.
Breaks free now.

Or does it?

AMITBE

Interestingly NF has been playing at and around those PP (for the last time, Purple Patch) zones over the last few days. I don't consider these as pivots. Pivots as in pivots of Saints flows.
Even so, NF has been struggling to cross these zone, if anyone's been following my posts the last few days.

For now, as NF trades at 3110, this PP zone is at and around 3160-3170. This wil drag down should NF drop lower and stay there.

It will rise only when this zone is negotiated, and then the next higher zone, which at this time is around 3220, and which will also drag down should NF stays at lower levels, is tested and broken above.

The reader can put horizontal lines at these areas and see exactly how price plays at these levels.

AMITBE

Interestingly NF has been playing at and around those PP (for the last time, Purple Patch) zones over the last few days. I don't consider these as pivots. Pivots as in pivots of Saints flows.
Even so, NF has been struggling to cross these zone, if anyone's been following my posts the last few days.

For now, as NF trades at 3110, this PP zone is at and around 3160-3170. This wil drag down should NF drop lower and stay there.

It will rise only when this zone is negotiated, and then the next higher zone, which at this time is around 3220, and which will also drag down should NF stays at lower levels, is tested and broken above.

The reader can put horizontal lines at these areas and see exactly how price plays at these levels.
The weakness is seen more in Nifty spot.
While NF has pounded the above mentioned PP zone, marked in red, several times from below, Nifty spot has fallen away from its own corresponding PP zone without quite testing it in the same way. This level is around 3145 or so.

AMITBE

The weakness is seen more in Nifty spot.
While NF has pounded the above mentioned PP zone, marked in red, several times from below, Nifty spot has fallen away from its own corresponding PP zone without quite testing it in the same way. This level is around 3145 or so.
And done.
Even as the above post was being written.

AMITBE

It would be interesting to see what happens at the next PP zone up at around 3220 marked in red above.

AMITBE

It would be interesting to see what happens at the next PP zone up at around 3220 marked in red above.
Now, there was some orderly play at 3220 kind of levels, but has been aborted premeturely on account of monitory policy announcements.
How this level behaves is to be seen.

But...in that sudden surge, the next PP zone higher at 3265 was crashed against, all in one go. This zone normally proves to be difficult to overcome in one go.

So, now we have two zones, both mentioned in this post, to track.

AMITBE

Now, there was some orderly play at 3220 kind of levels, but has been aborted premeturely on account of monitory policy announcements.
How this level behaves is to be seen.

But...in that sudden surge, the next PP zone higher at 3265 was crashed against, all in one go. This zone normally proves to be difficult to overcome in one go.

So, now we have two zones, both mentioned in this post, to track.
No, Nift spot is very weak.
While NF future tested and shot past that 3265 zone, Nifty spot could not even reach its own zone...missed it by a good 20 points.

At this time as NF trades at 3124, this vicious selling too appears like a false move.
A test of 3170-3180 will negate the false move....that is, if this turn out to be one indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.