NIFTY FIFTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am short @ 4836 nifty. waiting fr 4700 to cover if ther is no bad nwes from europe otherwise target 4600 likely.

MR.Rajiv we repeatedly requested every trader to stay away from going short. Its sad that in spite of that you are still stuck up in wrong foot. Hope you come out of it soon. We again warn against going short. Remember that nifty may fall but still going short may not be a prudent idea as risk to reward ratio is not in favor of traders. We are not trying to pose us
as some kinda insider info provider.Its a simple basic rule that every trader must remember.

on budget day rally i booked all long positions n holding shorts with stop at budget day high
lol, I too book position at 4970 but again I made only few points but I am glad i got out otherwise holi would have been horrible after loosing 70 points. :annoyed:

I am hard core nifty trader but I believe days are gone for trading in nifty and its not behaving like it used to in last 7 years, its volatility is GONE after they increased market timings by 1 hour to start from 9:00am and its like everybody just want to book profit immediately even when they get 10 points. Its becoming extremely hard for me to trade in nifty. what about you?.

Friend of mine is sub broker and he commented that there is no volume during 9:00am to 10:00am from retail investors and its just waste of time increasing market timings by 1 hour and on the other side he now has to wake up 6am in morning because traveling in mumbai is not easy and he has to travel 1 hour 45 minutes to reach office. Stupid greedy NSE and BSE chairman's and policy makers should read this post and start markets from 10:30am instead. People will buy and sell share, if they want to, there is no need to start markets at 9:00am. Totally stupid decision in my opinion.

Last edited:
lol, I too book position at 4970 but again I made only few points but I am glad i got out otherwise holi would have been horrible after loosing 70 points. :annoyed:

I am hard core nifty trader but I believe days are gone for trading in nifty and its not behaving like it used to in last 7 years, its volatility is GONE after they increased market timings by 1 hour to start from 9:00am and its like everybody just want to book profit immediately even when they get 10 points. Its becoming extremely hard for me to trade in nifty. what about you?.

Friend of mine is sub broker and he commented that there is no volume during 9:00am to 10:00am from retail investors and its just waste of time increasing market timings by 1 hour and on the other side he now has to wake up 6am in morning because traveling in mumbai is not easy and he has to travel 1 hour 45 minutes to reach office. Stupid greedy NSE and BSE chairman's and policy makers should read this post and start markets from 10:30am instead. People will buy and sell share, if they want to, there is no need to start markets at 9:00am. Totally stupid decision in my opinion.
Its not proper to call names of Chairmen of NSE and BSE imho. Not everyone trading on NSE/BSE lives in Mumbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.