Nifty Future 5min Ambush Style-Live

pleaseharsh

dare2 regarding profit booking its as per individual risk appetite.....i m bit chossy in profit booking....that s my minus point...as of yesterday i was out early then anyone else....though sometimes it helps me too....but look for resistance / support for profit booking ....otherwise i dont have any fixed method for profit booking.....i see everything in conjuction ....
regarding today's entry and exit.....
no long at breakoff of first 5 min bar cuz higher tf are bearish (since yesterday fall)...
then short triggered by the breakdown bar ....the breakdown bar is followed by number of bars till 12.25 (all this tiny bars are inside bar to the breakdown bar)...but here i make mistake in getting out of short ...actually the stoploss could had been at 4561 (mini ph on 30/15 /10 tf) but i wrongly analysed to put the sl at 4551 and got out....but here again not question of long trade....u took long here...absolutely wrong move that was ....cuz we are in bearish down...that long was not confirmed by any timeframe....not even by 10 min timeframe.....so pls take care next time....
then we go short again ...some took it at lod (i.e low of breakdown bar ) ..i took it at 11.35 bar (though 10 pt diff between it and lod)....reason was 11.50 and 11.55 were tiny inverted hammer (level 4560 high which is again ph as per TFA ....)...taking out the hammer was almost surity of down move but to be on safe side i went at 4533-sf.....then here at 1.15 and 1.30 we get sort of ph's ...then again at 1.40 sort of ph but i didnt made a mistake this time of putting sl too near...sl was at 12.55 ph...i.e level 4528 (at 4528 we have mini/tiny ph on 10.15 tf.....thus sl was never hit....then again move down and then 4520-4530 band was giving enough support and resistance...sl was at its high...so this is how i traded today...comments welcome...

fahed

HEM,

Thanks on your comment on Angel, I would like to know some thing here, Is SMA Crossover the best method for trading or is there any thing better that it, or is there some technique of combining tools to maximize my profits? I use Pivot Point, If opens at diffrent range, I look for SMA Crossover.

Please suggest me some indicators which are good for intraday, SMA gives curves so predicting it is difficult.