Nifty futures daily intraday & short term levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vvvv

hi naughty tina

I THINK U FORGOT THE MOST IMP THING.
SHE HAS CHALLENGED ALL THE PEOPLE IN TRADERJI THAT HER LEVELS ARE THE PERFECT LEVELS & NO ONE CAN EQUAL HER.&& THT INCLUDES ALL THE MODERATORS & SENIOR MEMBERS HERE....WHAOOO WHT A JOKE...
so hows ur research on religare going on???.....now tht wud be getting real naughty:):eek::D

Re: Mr Devangan, Mr. Kailash

Mr Devangan,

Since I am not supposed to Dislcose any media or source that I use for COMMUINICATION with Members of Traderji, during the Market hours, because that violates the Rules of this Forum.

I would not use the same for revealing the conversation which I have with the Members of Traderji.

I was watching Nifty Sep Futures Nifty Sep Fut made a low of 4253 and from there bounced back to 4334 and Later came back to retest 4288 and 4275 and for half an hour it was consolidating between 4275 4284 and 4308 and when it couldnt go past 4308, 4314 it sharply knocked off that 4284 band and from there it fell down and broke the 4253 Support and as I had Predicted the 4209 level was not accurately achieved but yes It Did make a Low of 4216.

Which again I need not Boast of Myself and say that I am Proud of my achievement. During Market Hours I had advised to stay away from Nifty Futures and further Long to be taken above 4335- 4345 Only.

BAD, You Missed that Part. :D

Mr Kailash,

As far as I know I did not mention anything about SBI buy yes if you do visit previous pages of my thread, this is what I have Mentioned

4441 has become a Trend Reversal Point for NF. SHORT UPTREND FOR NF TO CONTINUE ABOVE 4441 ONLY.
So in Short 4441 Should Remain intact even if Profit Booking Happens at the Higher side.

WEAKNESS BELOW 4441.

I really do not like to repeat what I had mentioned, because some Silly Members feel I boast a lot. And If I do Boast a Lot, then why don't this Silly people give premarket Analysis for Nifty or for the Sensex?????????

Mr. Kailash if you see Nifty Sep Futures again during Two Trading Sessions during the week bounced back from 4440 it made a High of 4325 and the next day it again bounced back from 4440 to make a High of 4493.

So, Mr Kailash if you havent booked your profits and waited and waited inspite of the fact that 4441 was breached then I really cant help it, because there are members at Traderji who read my post regularly and who are in touch with me everyday, they went short in NF the moment it Broke 4440 and Yesterday they covered their Short Sell in NF Sep Futures at 4230- 4220.

Read my Post I will be Giving Analysis for NF Everyday as I have been regularly doing it. And the Other Stocks that you are Stuck in, I will try to give you Analysis for the Same.

Regards,
SHRAVANI
:)
Hi Shravani,

Actually I am stuck when it fell from the top, now please advice me on the possible levels I can look for next week as I am ready to exit at minimum loss, so what can I expect, please help me out.

Thanks

Nifty sep futures weekly analysis

NIFTY SEP FUTURES WEEKLY ANALYSIS REPORT

HARI OM, :D

NIFTY SEP FUTURES CRACKED BADLY THIS WEEK AND MADE A LOW OF 4216.
AS PREDICTED A " FALLING CHANNEL PATTERN " WAS IDENTIFIED ON WEDNESDAY AND FURTHER DOWNSIDE WAS PREDICTED WHICH HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

FOR THE COMING WEEK NIFTY SEP FUTURES HAS RESISTANCE AT 4288.
THIS RESISTANCE OF 4288 IS CRUCIAL FOR MONDAY AS WELL AS THE COMING WEEK. SO NF NEEDS TO GO PAST 4288 AND SUSTAIN ABOVE IT.

Above 4288 Minor Hurdle for Nifty Futures Exists at 4327-4350
If NF Closes and Sustains above this 4327-4350 Band then Further Uptrend can be seen and Bull Run can happen.

The next targets for NF are 4390, 4431 and 4453

Expect Profit Booking at 4453.

Further uptrend for the week if and only NF Moves past 4453.

Past 4453 Rally towards 4518, 4562, 4605 Expected.

NF Stong Support at 4203.

If NF Doesnt Bounce back from 4203 and if it Breaks 4203 and finds it Difficult to Go past 4288 then Bears will Take Over.

Below 4203 Support is at 4162,4108,4055,4001.

Expect Bounce back from 4108-4087

A crack below 4087 will send NF Tumbling down to 4055,4001

I will be Posting Nifty Sep Futures Technical Report for Monday Later.

REGARDS,
SHRAVANI
:D

Last edited:
U

uasish

hi naughty tina

I THINK U FORGOT THE MOST IMP THING.
SHE HAS CHALLENGED ALL THE PEOPLE IN TRADERJI THAT HER LEVELS ARE THE PERFECT LEVELS & NO ONE CAN EQUAL HER.&& THT INCLUDES ALL THE MODERATORS & SENIOR MEMBERS HERE....WHAOOO WHT A JOKE...
so hows ur research on religare going on???.....now tht wud be getting real naughty:):eek::D
We at Traderji has seen many many TAnalyst come & go ,very few 1 or 1/2 where really good.(Have personally learnt from them.)
As Traderji has a HUGE member base ALL Target that audience to instantly get access for instant fame & financial benifit.
Mkt has an internal mechanism to shake out the Fakes & give us the good ones.
So rely on that,if someone is good we will eventually find out but give them a Level playing field first that should be expected from fair Moderators.All these fake IDs ,recently started receving pms for approval,we have seen many tricks at Traderji,let the good one survive & fake one will eventually be lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
MR KAILSAH Analysis for SBI, STER IND

Mr. Kailash, :D

Here's the Analysis for SBI and STERLITE IND

PHP:
 My buying prices are as follows

SBIN : 1576
STER : 599
SBI, CLOSED AT 1513.55, SBI WOULD BE BULLISH ONLY IF IT SUSTAINS ABOVE 1523. Above 1523 First Target is 1546 and 2nd Target is 1577 which stands for your Buy Price.

Above 1577 targets are 1608 and 1639.

Expect Profit Booking at 1639, Further Uptrend above 1639 Only.

On the Lower Side if SBI Doesnt Sustain above 1523 then Support at 1485-1470. This Band of 1485-1470 is very crucial and if broken then fall upto 1449 not ruled out.

Below 1449 Bears will be in total Control of SBI.

For Sterlite Ind,

575 - 560 was a very Crucial Zone which was the Stop Loss for Traders who were long in it and that Stop Loss has got Hit and at current STER is trading below its Stop Loss.

Ster has a Immediate Resistance at 507 - 510 and it has become of utmost Importance for this Counter to Trade and Sustain Above 507-510 unless this Resistance is crossed over there will be no upmove.

And if the Low of 479 is Broken then one can expect a fall to the level of 439-435-425. Maximum fall upto 425 and at this Level's Fresh Buying would be Initiated.

Above the Immediate Resistance Zone of 507-510 There is a Minor Hurdle at 542. Bull Run for Sterlite will begin only if it Starts trading above 542 and sustains above this level.

Above 542 Target is 561 and 580

Expect Profit Booking at 580 Level and futher Uptrend above 580 Only.

Regards,
Shravani
:)

V

vvvv

We at Traderji has seen many many TAnalyst come & go ,very few 1 or 1/2 where really good.(Have personally learnt from them.)
As Traderji has a HUGE member base ALL Target that audience to instantly get access for instant fame & financial benifit.
So rely on that,if someone is good we will eventually find out but give them a Level playing field first that should be expected from fair Moderators.All these fake IDs ,recently started receving pms for approval,we have seen many tricks at Traderji,let the good one survive & fake one will eventually be lost.
agree fully with u ashisda..i hope these people take a leaf out of ur book.
i.e. to be humble & heplful first, rather than blowing their own trumpet.

S S

So True.

In fact it is NOT necessary, that a good Technical analyst either makes a lot of profit or is after making a lot of profit. I know a few, who get a better kick, when there analysis clicks, than earning a large sum. But they always ensure, that they don't loose.

Likewise, the people who make a lot of money, need not either be the gurus of technical analysis or for that matter even know the technical analysis.

So long as the analysis is good and could be reasoned out, that's fine. But many give tips, withut any explanation. That is a short cut for becoming a self styled expert to gain fame, without having deserved it.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.