NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIFTY FUTURE For August 29,

Profit/Loss in current trade : +82.10 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2120.10 (2038.00+82.10)

Happy Trading.

Vinod
Dear Vinodji

One stupid but may be useful suuggestion , I am watching this thread from a long time , and noticed one thing that profits of this thread is having a very strong Resistance zone between 2200 - 2400.

You might observe that it has touched many times but not able to sustain above that , So my suggestion is to book profit once on this weekend starts again from zero and keep this existing profits as Past profits which u can add in another line

vinst

Dear Vinodji

One stupid but may be useful suuggestion , I am watching this thread from a long time , and noticed one thing that profits of this thread is having a very strong Resistance zone between 2200 - 2400.

You might observe that it has touched many times but not able to sustain above that , So my suggestion is to book profit once on this weekend starts again from zero and keep this existing profits as Past profits which u can add in another line

:D :cool::)

Dear Vinodji

WoW !! What a suggestion !

Prabhjeet

Dear Vinodji

What if we have a false breakout or island top reversal......:D:D

nadodav

HI Vinod (NADODAV)
your yday levels were really great .. I traded accordingly.
I have one doubt can you help me ??
So now we have an open Short position with 4288 as SL. What if tomorrow Nifty opened much above 4288 .. how do you manage such situation ..:eek:

In case of gap-up or down, nothing can be done. most of the time, gap-up or down-down will be in favour of our position. we wait till market settles i.e. initial 5 minutes than we change our position.

nadodav

Friends,

Can I follow this strategy to Mini Nifty too?

Thanks
Sure. it is alwats better to start with MINIFTY only what ever your risk profile and capacity may be. this will help understading system better while risk will be low. Once you have 100% confident, than can switch to regular nifty lot. also keep in mind that, the max drawdown is around 500 points. so once you start trading, than you have to keep trading unless & until you have 500 points drawdown. and for that reason i suggest all new members to start with MINIFTY only to limit max possible losses to Rs. 10K.

nadodav

Dear Vinodji

does it make any difference in result ?

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For September 1,

Current position : LONG (at 4288 on 29/08/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4370.55

Profit/Loss in current trade : +82.55 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2137.55 (2055.00+82.55)

Support : 4284
Resistance : 4392

Hold LONG position with SL 4284. If trades below 4284, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4392.

"Nifty Fut.xls" is updated in my 1st message of the thread.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.