NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtalk

Vinod,

I'm still holding shorts with SL at 4325. As I see 4290 is the next support and then there is small support at 4250 (as per daily chart). Please tell me if those levels are correct as per your mechanical system.

I don't have any plan go long since bias is on the "downside".

Thanks!

nadodav

Vinod,

I'm still holding shorts with SL at 4325. As I see 4290 is the next support and then there is small support at 4250 (as per daily chart). Please tell me if those levels are correct as per your mechanical system.

I don't have any plan go long since bias is on the "downside".

Thanks!
As per this system, you can hold your short position with SL 4402 for tomorrow.

xtalk

Hi Vinod,

Today I have covered all my shorts. While shorting nifty, your XL based mechanical system was really helpful to me. Although my SR levels were tad different than yours. Right now, looking at the OI, TBQ/TSQ levels, its clear bears are in control. But, Lehman takeover event could turn the tide again for sometime.

Looking forward to your next week's strategy. I'll short again if Nifty spot breaks 4200 decisively.

Thanks!
xTalk

Hi Vinod,

Today I have covered all my shorts. While shorting nifty, your XL based mechanical system was really helpful to me. Although my SR levels were tad different than yours. Right now, looking at the OI, TBQ/TSQ levels, its clear bears are in control. But, Lehman takeover event could turn the tide again for sometime.

Looking forward to your next week's strategy. I'll short again if Nifty spot breaks 4200 decisively.
xTalk
Dear All:
4200.15 is the SPOT L on 12/09/2008. R we going to the mid-July Lows of down to 3790 ? Or do we rebound to 4400?
j.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.