NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinst

For 25 Nov, 2009

NF in short, R 5095, S 5020 (If NF goes abv 5095, reverse TO Long with new SL 5020)

BNF in long , R 9250, S 9100 (If BNF goes Below 9100, reverse TO Short with new SL 9250)

vin

Hello Vinst,

Just wondering is there any problem you can't post your levels between 4 P.M to 8 P.M as well you are not replying my request.

Happy Trading....

For 25 Nov, 2009

NF in short, R 5095, S 5020 (If NF goes abv 5095, reverse TO Long with new SL 5020)

BNF in long , R 9250, S 9100 (If BNF goes Below 9100, reverse TO Short with new SL 9250)

vin
Vin,

Is a move over 5095 taken as Entry or should it Stay above in at Close. What if it moves higher but does not close.

Thanks

vinst

Vin,

Is a move over 5095 taken as Entry or should it Stay above in at Close. What if it moves higher but does not close.

Thanks
A move above resistance level is enough to trigger long. There is no need to look at closing value.

Nifty: I am unable to post in the evenings. I hope posting levels around 9:30am is ok.

regards,
vin

A move above resistance level is enough to trigger long. There is no need to look at closing value.

Nifty: I am unable to post in the evenings. I hope posting levels around 9:30am is ok.

regards,
vin
Thanks. Another couple of questions if you don't mind

1. Is the underlying data used Spot or Future.

2. Is this pure mechanical - that is you have written a code which provides the output OR do you use the logic to get the levels from the chart.

Either way, result will be same if no personal discretion is being used to take or leave the trades, asking just out of curiosity.

Also, could you please post the trades for 2009. I see the excel file by the original author, but since your system beats that by a comfortable margin, would be interested in following if I can see what kind of trades were taken earlier and what is the amount of Draw Down I should expect.

Thanks

rkkarnani

Thanks. Another couple of questions if you don't mind

1. Is the underlying data used Spot or Future.

2. Is this pure mechanical - that is you have written a code which provides the output OR do you use the logic to get the levels from the chart.

Either way, result will be same if no personal discretion is being used to take or leave the trades, asking just out of curiosity.
Levels given are for Nifty Futures!!! also Bank Nifty Futures only. Vinst can say what data he uses to generate the levels, but becoz he is posting the Futures level it seems logical to presume he uses Futures data only to get the trade levels!!

vinst

For 26 Nov, 2009

NF in Long, R 5165, S 5060 (If NF goes below 5060, reverse TO Short with new SL 5165)
NF reversed to long yesterday 25-Nov at 5095

BNF in long , R 9370, S 9240 (If BNF goes Below 9240, reverse TO Short with new SL 9370)

vin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.