NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadodav

Hi,vinod

I m following a like of urs theory.........in a early days i used to trade on my Conviction....and by doing that some times had missed big teji or mandi....so i have decided to follow system and whenever i m not comfertable with it i m using options to hedge the position...

dont feel bad that yesterday i emphasis on faster way of Communication coz i Thought
that ur opinion would be important for me.
I am not feeling bad only thing is i am trading mechanical way and takes all trades because i don't know which trades to take and which not to take. some times, even i am trading against my view or feeling. If my view or feeling is e.g. that, market should go up but if my system gives sell signal, i am taking sell signal.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 30,

Current position : LONG (at 5351 on 29/01/2007) - due to gap-up opening

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5278.15

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : -72.85 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +967.15 (1040.00-72.85)

Support : 5224
Resistance : 5388

Hold LONG positions with SL 5224 If trades below 5224, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5388.

All new members visiting first time are requested to read all messages start from first one before going ahead.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Last edited:

Hold LONG positions with SL 5244 If trades below 5244, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5388.

All new members visiting first time are requested to read all messages start from first one before going ahead.

Happy Trading.

Vinod
Hello Mr Vinod...

Thanks a lot for all the posts u make... as now the range is narrowed... can we trade now?

one more question that keeps on floating in my mind is tht... how long are u goin to post ur support and resistance? u wont stop na? plz reply

thanks

Dear Mr.vinod

Thanks a lot for your efforts. I have been following your system for the past 10-12 days , but have not made any trade as yet since the range was too large. I had some queries and I would appreciate if you would take some time to answer -

1) - Is it necessary to monitor the nifty futures thru the entire trading session or do you just place orders after the opening. I am a part time trader, that is why I asked this question

2) - you have given 5224-5388 as support,resistance for today. Suppose in a volatile market both levels are hit, then what would be your view

3) - lastly the same query that sonali has posted , I too hope that you would not stop posting these levels.

thanks for your efforts once again

sandeep

Hi Vinod,

Thanks a lot for you support and resistance level. I had covered my mini nifty position. The range is more managable, should i enter at these current levels.

Thanks in advance

Pravin

Hold LONG positions with SL 5244 If trades below 5244, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5388.

Happy Trading.

Vinod
Hello Vinod,

Can you please clarify this. You say that the support is 5224 . And then below you said - "Hold LONG positions with SL 5244 If trades below 5244, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5388."

Is the support at 5224 or 5244?

Sachin

nadodav

Hi Vinod,

Thanks a lot for you support and resistance level. I had covered my mini nifty position. The range is more managable, should i enter at these current levels.

Thanks in advance

Pravin
Whenever you feel range is comfirtable to you to trade, you can trade. I still expects volatality to remain high & yet not feel that market is stabilised.

Thanks

Vinod

nadodav

Hello Vinod,

Can you please clarify this. You say that the support is 5224 . And then below you said - "Hold LONG positions with SL 5244 If trades below 5244, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5388."

Is the support at 5224 or 5244?

Sachin
It is 5224. I have corrected that msg.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Last edited:

nadodav

Dear Mr.vinod

Thanks a lot for your efforts. I have been following your system for the past 10-12 days , but have not made any trade as yet since the range was too large. I had some queries and I would appreciate if you would take some time to answer -

1) - Is it necessary to monitor the nifty futures thru the entire trading session or do you just place orders after the opening. I am a part time trader, that is why I asked this question

2) - you have given 5224-5388 as support,resistance for today. Suppose in a volatile market both levels are hit, then what would be your view

3) - lastly the same query that sonali has posted , I too hope that you would not stop posting these levels.

thanks for your efforts once again

sandeep
Hi Saneep & sonali

I hope that you both have gone through all messages as well as last year's trade file and aware how it is working.

here is ans -

No. it is not necessarily to keep watch nifty movement entire session. you can place SL order below 10 points support or above 10 points resistance exactly double qty of your lot in order to square-off existing position and at the same time taking opposite position. But now, the market is still volatile and not stabilised so trade accordingly as per your risk appetite.

If you feel not to take new position, than you can do so. and can wait for next signal. it is happening around once or twice in a month where your SL getting triggered both sides. However I am taking & trading all signals.

I wish to continue posting as long as i can. In worst case, i will inform atleast two month in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For January 31,

Current position : SHORT (at 5224 on 30/01/2007)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5156.75

Profit/(Loss) in current trade : +67.25 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit / (Loss) since thread started : +980.25 (913.00+67.25)

Support : 5111
Resistance : 5261

Hold SHORT positions with SL 5261 If trades above 5261, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 5111.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.