NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry market on monday will be good , I believe in this mechanical system. I can't say whehter you will be able to square off your position without any loss but their will be atleast 80-90 points of recovery is gurranteed as my analysis says,

So Put aside your tensions and enjoy a good week end

Great !! and even today's Sort , thanks becuase of your above and today call I earned 124 point gain by 2 positions, on ther day I was habitual of shifting my positions in enver 20 - 30 minutes but at the end of day not able to earn much.

When I saw your post yesterday here I blindly followed this time your call since last time in Will............ continue ? . I did not believed your call and went long and faced loss.

Good Job Man

But Just wanted to know is this experience or TECH. Analysis

Thanx for Appreciation but It was a mix of T.A plus Experience

But Please If you follow me on some day then follow completely, Like as I said must exit Nifty Short Position today only since their is no tomorrow.

I too went long at the moment I covered Nifty at 4753 for a target of 4840 tomorrow with stop loss of 4718 (This stop loss is not valid in first 15 minutes of tomorrow opening , Since that can not be Predicted, but if target achieved in opening than don't wait for anything just book Profit)

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For April 8,

Current position : LONG (at 4761 on 07/04/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4764.40

Profit/Loss in current trade : 3.40 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1340.40 (1337.00+03.40)

Support : 4693
Resistance : 4824

Hold LONG positions with SL 4693. If trades below 4693, Exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4824.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Last edited:
U

uasish

Vinod,

Your Mechanical Systems ,Power Point presentation at Kolkata Meet was very nicely done by Sanjay.

Asish

rkkarnani

Re: Sir one Suggestion if you can follow

Sir

I gave it few days back also.

Your Mechanical System works very good , But in Real Word nothing is Perfect, we must be updating to make it as close as possible to Perfect.

I am Making a try for this, If you find ok then you can also try for this.

I have seen almost every post of your thread and found that your system don't give advise to book Profit as efficently as it should be.

If on some day any Position is giving Profit of more than 100 Points on Nifty than it is advisable to book Profit on that Particular atleast in this type of market where next day opening is so highly unpredictable. No body can tell whether it can be 150 points up or gap down because of global markets.

Try this strategy for one week on Paper if you found its working good then update in your system
Please do not mind my words but in reality you are confusing people who are following Vinod!!!!
Why dont you start your own thread!!!!! That will be a sane thing to do instead of interuppting this thread. You are welcome to post your views on Vinods system but please post your own system generated levels elsewhere. This IMHO will be good for all.
Regards

Vinod,

Your Mechanical Systems ,Power Point presentation at Kolkata Meet was very nicely done by Sanjay.

Asish
Hi Vinod,

Would you be able to share your Power Point presentation and your/Sanjay's commentary, for us souls that couldn't have made it to Kolkata...

Regards,
JN

lvgandhi

Please do not mind my words but in reality you are confusing people who are following Vinod!!!!
Why dont you start your own thread!!!!! That will be a sane thing to do instead of interuppting this thread. You are welcome to post your views on Vinods system but please post your own system generated levels elsewhere. This IMHO will be good for all.
Regards
I agree with you. It will be better if he starts a new thread

Regards

Yes you are correct , I never wanted to disturb this thread, In this thread you can see my post , In one thread I just gave some kindly suggestion to VINOD,

and my prediction was in reply to query of a member who is in loss of 140 points in NIFTY Position and it was just to help him out.

But any way still Even I feel that this thread was got disturbed beacuse of me, So its better not to write here

And message to ashes, its not just a coincidene but something else I will share in a new thread not here, since don't want to disturb any more to this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.