NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadodav

Thanks Vinod.
On the fist page of this thread, an excel file is available with trading data up to end 2007. By any chance, do we have a similar file for period since beginning of 2008 and till date?

regards,
vin
Hi,

There is one more file "Nifty Fut.Xls" also available which is for current year & i am updating on weekly basis i.e. at the end of every week.

Vinod

Hello Vinod,
If someone have 1 Lac rupees, and want to trade in future via ur technic, should he have to take only 1 lot or if possible, ha can take 3 lot? any suggestion...and how much money he should kept in margin?
thanks friend..
raj

Hello Vinod,
If someone have 1 Lac rupees, and want to trade in future via ur technic, should he have to take only 1 lot or if possible, ha can take 3 lot? any suggestion...and how much money he should kept in margin?
thanks friend..
raj
It depends on ur ability how much u can bear the loss
this is already cleared in the abv

And be prepared mentally to have loss around 300-400 points during rangebound markets.

Happy Trading:)

nadodav

Hello Vinod,
thanks friend..
raj
Ideally, 50% of money should be utilized for trading & 50% should be kept as margin. so incase of 1 Lac, you should trade with 1 lot only. I even suggest to start with 1 lot and that too MINNIFTY.

Happy Trading

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For May 16,

Current position : LONG (at 5032 on 14/05/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5112.80

Profit/Loss in current trade : +80.80 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1528.80 (1448.00-80.80)

Support : 5018
Resistance : 5122

Hold LONG position with SL 5018. If trades below 5018, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5122

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Last edited:

milkyblack

NIFTY FUTURE For May 16,

Current position : LONG (at 5032 on 14/05/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 5112.80

Profit/Loss in current trade : +80.80 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1528.80 (1448.00-80.80)

Support : 4967
Resistance : 5052

Hold LONG position with SL 4967. If trades below 4967, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 5052

Happy Trading.

Vinod
Mr. Vinod

I think there is a typing mistake... You have posted May 15th Levels... Kindly look into it
I request all the forum members trading with Mr. Vinod's level to just wait till Mr. Vinod confirms the levels for 16th May.

Thanks

Regards

Mr Vinod! your efforts reg Nifty mechanical trading must be appreciated! Plz suggest me,Should i opt for call Option in case of long,Put option when short is recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.