NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

He meant calls/puts with strike price of 4500, 4600, 4700, etc. and to avoid 4550, 4650, 4750...

Hi Vinod, Thanks for valuable info on NIFTY futures. May i know abt tomorrows market trend abt nifty. Should i go long or short @ current closing price.

I m not so used to in futures. Thanks in advance

option trading is risky . but risk award ratio is high if we select the correct options. in bear market give more importance to put and during bull run the same changes towards call . In volatile market one can buy put as well as put and call at the money or near the money strikes and carry both till the ultimate reversal point which we can take guidance from Mr.Vinod" posts or from discussions in the forums. But we have to be carefull in knowing the trend and follow. all the best in trading

Today nifty traded above resistance level of 4682 for very litttle time
then can we go for long?
if nifty resistance level is day high value or support level is day low value exactly, can we flip the positions?
will these levels apply for mininifty futures values also or just for nifty futures?please explain

nadodav

Today nifty traded above resistance level of 4682 for very litttle time
then can we go for long?
if nifty resistance level is day high value or support level is day low value exactly, can we flip the positions?
will these levels apply for mininifty futures values also or just for nifty futures?please explain
Please refer below posts for your queries.

http://www.traderji.com/futures/16351-nifty-futures-mechanical-trading-43.html#post167058

http://www.traderji.com/futures/16351-nifty-futures-mechanical-trading-54.html#post175417

You can watch Nifty Futures for reversal and trade MINIFTY accordingly.

Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For June 6,

Current position : LONG (at 4686 on 05/06/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4679.10

Profit/Loss in current trade : -06.90 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1652.10 (1659.00-06.90)

Support : 4608
Resistance : 4733

Hold LONG position with SL 4608. If trades below 4608, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4733.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

AW10

option trading is risky . but risk award ratio is high if we select the correct options. in bear market give more importance to put and during bull run the same changes towards call . In volatile market one can buy put as well as put and call at the money or near the money strikes and carry both till the ultimate reversal point which we can take guidance from Mr.Vinod" posts or from discussions in the forums. But we have to be carefull in knowing the trend and follow. all the best in trading
Sorry marthandan, I disagree with your statement "Option trading is risky".
It is not the options trading but "lack of knowledge of option trading is risky".
I am option trader and I love the amazing flexibility that options provide by way of so many strategies. The "Buy call"/ "Buy Put" strategy is one of the least favourable strategy asthe Risk Reward ratio is lowest for them. There is lot more to options trading then stock trading (time decay, volatility, In the money/ out of money strike price options etc).

Happy Trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.