NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinod sir, I hav been keenly watching your thread for 3-4 months now. I have taken a long posn in Aug as suggested. I want to know as to what is the maximum draw down(loss) one can expect in your system, so that we can have that amount of margin money in our account. For example, If it is max of 100 points then we can allot Rs.5000 per lot of nifty.

Regards, Mansukh

Vinod sir, I hav been keenly watching your thread for 3-4 months now. I have taken a long posn in Aug as suggested. I want to know as to what is the maximum draw down(loss) one can expect in your system, so that we can have that amount of margin money in our account. For example, If it is max of 100 points then we can allot Rs.5000 per lot of nifty.

Regards, Mansukh
Yes if we know the draw down we can adjust position size.
regards
sikandar

Dear Fellow Traders:
Today the 4th. out of the 10 Nifty Heavyweights which constitute 52% of the NIFTY only INFOSYSTCH & RCOM were gainers. All the Asian Indexes were losers. Except for the FTSE 100 all the European Indexes were trading lower at 11.20 GMT. The NIFTY Spot has closed at 4395 (-18). Hence it has failed to progress in gains from Fri. the 1st. This would indicate that it would now again lose points ( about -80 to -100) in a day or two. However, short-selling the NIFTY would not be profitable as you may only recover the brokerage. Shortselling July FNO of BHARTIARTL, SBIN, HDFC, INFOSYSTCH,ITC, may be considered.
Best of luck!!!
j.

jace48

Dear Fellow Traders:
Today the 4th. out of the 10 Nifty Heavyweights which constitute 52% of the NIFTY only INFOSYSTCH & RCOM were gainers. All the Asian Indexes were losers. Except for the FTSE 100 all the European Indexes were trading lower at 11.20 GMT. The NIFTY Spot has closed at 4395 (-18). Hence it has failed to progress in gains from Fri. the 1st. This would indicate that it would now again lose points ( about -80 to -100) in a day or two. However, short-selling the NIFTY would not be profitable as you may only recover the brokerage. Shortselling July FNO of BHARTIARTL, SBIN, HDFC, INFOSYSTCH,ITC, may be considered.
Best of luck!!!
j.
Dear roameri,

Aren't you distracting the original post? Why not start a new thread?

Thanks..!

Dear Fellow Traders:
Best of luck!!!
j.
Please post your recommendations in your own thread. This thread is purely dedicated to Mechanical Trading. Do not distract people following this system. Hope you understand. Thanks.

nadodav

Regards, Mansukh
Max dradown is around 500 points. It would be better if you start trading with MINIFTY & slowly can swithover to regular nifty lot.

Regards,

Happy Trading
Vinod

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For August 5,

Current position : LONG (at 4344 on 01/08/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4405.45

Profit/Loss in current trade : +61.45 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2087.45 (2026.00+61.45)

Support : 4345
Resistance : 4419

Hold LONG position with SL 4345. If trades below 4345, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4419.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

pakatil

@roameri,

Is the fear of going unnoticed & neglected if you start your thread makes you to intrude in popular threads.

Pls start new thread and express your valued expressions.

Pls no offence meant

Cheers

Dear Fellow Traders:
I am sorry that this thread's strict rules have been violated by me.
I fully appreciate that we should not distract people following this system and understand the same.
However there is no need to think that the fear of going unnoticed & neglected made me make posts.
Best of luck !!!
j.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For August 6,

Current position : LONG (at 4344 on 01/08/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4527.95

Profit/Loss in current trade : +183.95 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2209.95 (2026.00+183.95)

Support : 4430
Resistance : 4543

Hold LONG position with SL 4430. If trades below 4430, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4543.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.