Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Czar

TBQ/ TSQ of nifty ?
i'am back, this is no trade zone for me, like SAtDa I will pull up a chair & watch... & wait to short... Got out of all trades in good profits, no need to push for more... though there is yet no apparent weakness in Nifty chart...

czar busy in what ,,selling blankets!!!!

renu
So everyone was busy with thanks her for blankets, did anyone think to thank me for the miracle I achieved ???? After days of pestering her, See the results, perfect spelling, perfect punctuation though the sentence goes in coma sometimes (lot of comma :D) but now we dont need to learn new languages, Hail Mary its a miracle...

Last edited by a moderator:

mitasatyajit

TBQ/ TSQ of nifty ?
i'am back, this is no trade zone for me, like SAtDa I will pull up a chair & watch... & wait to short... Got out of all trades in good profits, no need to push for more... though there is yet no apparent weakness in Nifty chart...

So everyone was busy with thanks her for blankets, did anyone think to thank me for the miracle I achieved ???? After days of pestering her, See the results, perfect spelling, perfect punctuation though the sentence goes in coma sometimes (lot of comma :D) but now we dont need to learn new languages, Hail Mary its a miracle...
Thanks Czar for this miracle. Now for next 12 hours will u please request her to make some coffee, so that we can relax and watch.

L

learn2trade08

Satyajit'da....
Too bad,where are you planning the trip this time....we looking at kashmir or kanyakumari???/
all the best!:confused::confused:

Thanks Czar for this miracle. Now for next 12 hours will u please request her to make some coffee, so that we can relax and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.