Nifty Futures Trading Part 2 (Positional)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orderflow13

one of our friend here was asking about iip data, its in July for sure just heard on cnbc, any one knew the date,will be appreciated if post here

renu daga

oh i thought u had gone to search your mitali...

well, there's one in this forum, who's definately a guy but uses a girl's name as alias and posts in a separate thread started by himself/herself.
That person even has a YM id in the guy's name & says it's her husband's personal/professional id...:eek: beats me...

and no wonder, if u remove "shi" (read "she") from the name, "ravan" is left...:D:D

so czar, just be careful with "mitali"s around here... i know u r happy but not gay.;)
now this is too m uch!!!!

renu

pkamalesh

hi sunil...im kmalesh..im a mba with keen interest in tech analysis...though i follow many charting softwares..im still lookin for that perfect one..can u plzzz help me out with some good ones that u might use...

C

Czar

This rally is short coverings mostly till now, but now does it have stronger hands to support. Fundamentally I see nothing good except crude coming down, but till the time S&P (US) hangs out between 1261 & 13xx we will survive, we cannot sustain our own bull market in global weakness... watch for a break of 1260 in US S&P its awfully close.. if that happens, I suspect we will follow suit...
So they need to bail out Freddy & fanny just to test a breakdown point :D its easy in India I guess than USA :D

Since after this episode US S&P broke down 1260, now it up to those levels, it needs to close above 1261 for further bullish cues... else it be a re-test only of this breakdown...

Sunil

hi sunil...im kmalesh..im a mba with keen interest in tech analysis...though i follow many charting softwares..im still lookin for that perfect one..can u plzzz help me out with some good ones that u might use...
sorry kamalesh, i dont use any cahrting software - i have to rely on the ones available at websites like investbulls . com
perhaps, Satyajit Da or Czar can help in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.