Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

Raincheck? Where? Drought hit states? :)

No way, Mr S. :)
Just that I have learnt around 5% of what is possible - even lesser perhaps.

Today's strength looked like Index management for me - do not know for how long it will last. Strength was coming mostly from the real estate pack, Cairn and PSUs (besides SBI) in Nifty and not the usual heavyweights like Reliance, banking etc. From the usual suspects, only autos participated a bit. And if this index management continues tomorrow might be the turn of today's leftouts in Nifty. Still think that we need another dip into around 4620 levels atleast to create enough shorts in the system before we can attempt to surge through 4700.

Regards,
Enygma.

Hi Enygma,

Looks Like I Can Safely Take A Raincheck For 3 Months.....:)

Excellent Perception......

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hills_5000

HI Savant ,

Dow futures are down .. 1% down on europe... what say you about tommorow ?.. we gapped down and recovered... are we making a dash again tommorow?

thanks

amit

There was lot of strength coming in at 4640 levels on the Nifty spot. So playing the range now using 4600 calls for intraday only, since am already long on 4700 calls ...

Regards,
Enygma.

enygma

Thanks for the vote of confidence but now too much pressure on me. Can take risks with my money but careful with others, as you mentioned as well in the other thread.

Dropped a offline to you on call writing ....

Regards,
Enygma.
Hi Amaithani,

It Is A Good Entry, There Might Be Some Need To Trade The Calls Intraday, Please Follow Enygma's Post On Intraday.....

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

enygma

Amit,

Trade the price as you see it. The news was already out today since Dow futures were down etc. As i mentioned before as well, we are yet to see any kind of panic in our markets despite China going down more than 6% today. Even if we are not making a dash, we are not in a downtrend - Smart Money pushed NF above 4700 on Friday late afternoon with quite a bit of volume. They will do that again at the next possible opportunity once the weak hands have been shaken off.

Just my 5 paisa on this ...

Regards,
Enygma.

HI Savant ,

Dow futures are down .. 1% down on europe... what say you about tommorow ?.. we gapped down and recovered... are we making a dash again tommorow?

thanks

amit

Status
Not open for further replies.