Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Enygma,

Europe Had Opened Up Almost 1% Now They Are All Down, Don't Know Why....If Market Continues....Going Down....It May Perhaps Be Better To Carry Forward The PUT Till Tomorrow Morning

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

PT-Bhai,

So true - every single word of yours
Me split personality right now - intraday bear and positional bull. My 4700 puts are looking so yummy suddenly

Regards,
Enygma.

enygma

Savant,

Order was already in the system - but thank god for that - Icicidirect is now down, can you imagine it :(

Me out of all trades except 4700 calls. I loved the BNF swing both ways today - since i was long on September and short on October.

Might go short again on BNF for overnight if Icici comes back up. More than enough shorts in the system now.

Regards,
Enygma.

P.s : Went back to longs on BNF one minute before expiry as always. Decided that 4620 has been a good support and enough damage has been done. So me sleeping with the bull tonight ....

Hi Enygma,

Europe Had Opened Up Almost 1% Now They Are All Down, Don't Know Why....If Market Continues....Going Down....It May Perhaps Be Better To Carry Forward The PUT Till Tomorrow Morning

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Last edited:

hills_5000

so guys is it better to exit ?... and go short now ?

Savant,

Order was already in the system - but thank god for that - Icicidirect is now down, can you imagine it :(

Me out of all trades except 4700 calls. I loved the BNF swing both ways today - since i was long on September and short on October.

Might go short again on BNF for overnight if Icici comes back up. More than enough shorts in the system now.

Regards,
Enygma.

hills_5000

good to buy 4700 PE ?

Savant,

Regards,
Enygma.

Status
Not open for further replies.