Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr. Savant

Thanks for sharing with us, your knowledge in the Nifty futures market.

I am new to this thread and putting forward my tuppence worth of observation.

It appears that the Bulls are very much present in the market, however, they will need the support of global markets to build and sustain the upwards momentum.

Based on VPS, it appears that the bias is downwards, however, more may become visible around EOD.

Usually, is there any other event to influence the markets after Europe opens?

I think, along with the pivots, major events of the day may be listed to help understand the movements of the market. Appreciate if one of the readers may source the major news into this thread.

Good luck to all the readers.

Regards
Suresh

hills_5000

max OI at 4500PE ( increase of 11% ) , reduction in 4600PE by 6% ... reduction in 4900CE (-22%)is max followed by 5000CE (-11%)... and then 4800CE (-17%)

so we are looking at bottom and tops now ... as per market perception...SM bhai ..have i read that right ?

Engyma ?

regards

amit

MurAtt

max OI at 4500PE ( increase of 11% ) , reduction in 4600PE by 6% ... reduction in 4900CE (-22%)is max followed by 5000CE (-11%)... and then 4800CE (-17%)

so we are looking at bottom and tops now ... as per market perception...SM bhai ..have i read that right ?

Engyma ?

regards

amit
Where did u get these figures from????
As far as I know- from NSE site - 4500PE OI increase by 31%, 4600PE by 6%
4700CE decrease by 7%, 4800 and 4900CE increase by marginal percentages i.e. around 3-7

Status
Not open for further replies.