Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Amit,

Square Off Mini Tomorrow At An Appropriate Time....

HOLD The SHORT 4500 PE & NF....

But You Will Need To Square Off The Others Before You Go....

& Mr. No Pains No Gains....Have Recommended You To Khatron Ke Khiladi...You Should Be Hearig From Them Soon.....Not The Girls...By The Way....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hey Enygma,

its on Nifty @ 4534 and Mini @ 4683... ... future...

and yes have sold 4500PE....

regards

amit...

enygma

You are too long for my liking - if you are off for week and your margin of safety on MNF is not too much - so get out of it tomorrow/day after. Rest - the 4500 PE you have written and the NF long from 4534 - they should be fine behind your back :)

Regards,
Enygma.

hey Enygma,

its on Nifty @ 4534 and Mini @ 4683... ... future...

and yes have sold 4500PE....

regards

amit...

hills_5000

hey Savant,

understood all... except.... " But you will Need to Square Off The Others Before You Go "..Others "Bole To"??..MNFT...any appro level... so that can put a limit order b4 i can sit on the comp until noon... ?

Khatron ke Khiladi.... saw their latest (?) version today.. ( Akshay K is the dude there , right ??) .. it's yuck ..but still ..hmmm OTM... :) ..he needs to come with more than this to make it ITM :)... thus not happening....as far is the girls go...the less said ..the better... :)

regards

Amit

Hi Amit,

Square Off Mini Tomorrow At An Appropriate Time....

HOLD The SHORT 4500 PE & NF....

But You Will Need To Square Off The Others Before You Go....

& Mr. No Pains No Gains....Have Recommended You To Khatron Ke Khiladi...You Should Be Hearig From Them Soon.....Not The Girls...By The Way....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hills_5000

just a wee bit confused here... you say am too long for your liking .... and yet ur asking me to hold on to it.... ??? just a point on your recommendation......
unless of course the... "too long".... bit was just a pointer at the rookie that's me :)

regards

Amit

PS: i still have your and Savant's reco on my tryst with the BNF ( my first future contract) in my mind ...and though that worked out for me ... have never attempted it again... too much like the politics of the Palestine v/s Israel.... :)

You are too long for my liking - if you are off for week and your margin of safety on MNF is not too much - so get out of it tomorrow/day after. Rest - the 4500 PE you have written and the NF long from 4534 - they should be fine behind your back :)

Regards,
Enygma.

SavantGarde

Hi Amit,

Ok Here Is What I Think You Should Do....

Square Off The Minifty Tomorrow At Some Point During The Market.......Once This Is Done You Are Left With 1 Lot Of NF & 1 4500PE Short...Right

Now These Two....I Would Recommend You Square Off Before You Leave...

If At First You Don't Succeed, Then Sky Diving Is Not For You....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

hey Savant,

understood all... except.... " But you will Need to Square Off The Others Before You Go "..Others "Bole To"??..MNFT...any appro level... so that can put a limit order b4 i can sit on the comp until noon... ?

Khatron ke Khiladi.... saw their latest (?) version today.. ( Akshay K is the dude there , right ??) .. it's yuck ..but still ..hmmm OTM... :) ..he needs to come with more than this to make it ITM :)... thus not happening....as far is the girls go...the less said ..the better... :)

regards

Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.