Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Keerthi,

Positional Means Its A HOLD Till I Give The Exit Range...

And Exit Of The CALLs...Are Not Going To Happen Till Atleast 7th November,

Therefore, If You Want To Recover The Money You Lost Yesterday, I Suggest Sit Tight With This Position....

As A Positional Trader Things Sometimes Might Look Boring...But Then There Is Always Time To Observe Various Aspects Of The Market....& Learn New Things...For Me Too Everyday Is A New Learning Experience.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
SavantGrade,

Thanks & I will act accordingly.

Regards,
Keerthi

Prabhan

Prabhan,

You Need To Hold It Till Tomorrow....Atleast Till 3.10 PM

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde
Thanks Sirjee....I thought of booking loss at 4850-70 levels...nyways now I will hold till the time you said..

one query..as this is the 1st time i m trading in futures..what if I dont sqaure off position in futures in expiry...process shall be same as of options or something else??

SavantGarde

Prabhan,

Futures Get Squared Off Automatically.....But If You Want To Be A Serious Trader, I Suggest You Better Find The Time To Observe...The Market,

Market Needs Undivided AttentionDedication From Its Devotess....Or Else No Prasad...:)

There Is A Saying From 9.55-3.30 PM...Market Is Your First Wife & Your Real Wife...Comes Second.

And Square Off By Putting An Order When The Time Is Right...Tomorrow.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Thanks Sirjee....I thought of booking loss at 4850-70 levels...nyways now I will hold till the time you said..

one query..as this is the 1st time i m trading in futures..what if I dont sqaure off position in futures in expiry...process shall be same as of options or something else??

Status
Not open for further replies.