Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

hey 4878 just break shold i go short linkion what do you say
4878..didnt breaK... we need a 5 min bar close below that level...
strong buying came at that level...

we need one side to throw the towel... right now, both are fighting very hard at the extreme...

linkon7

yes most likely but points are little changed... its a bullish wedge..

isnt point A is supposed to be higher than B
and B higher than C...

In a uptrend, dont we look for W...

still not able to get the hang of WW...

findvikas

Let's see this one ... its better I created for sharing purpose...

Point 1 was not a perfect 1.. so what we do ... we draw a horizontal line to the point 3 and wherever it hit we assume that as point 1...

Next.. 2,3,4... all we found no problem...

Next point 5 formed it went down the line but how far it can go we dont know, right ? actually we do...

draw a parallel line to 2-4 and let it start from point 3... the shaded area become our entry area and let the volume confirm before entering...

in this case it was indeed with volume and volume made a saucer look.. so we went long and kept the lower line as our Stop Loss...

Simple :D

linkon7

Let's see this one ... its better I created for sharing purpose...

Point 1 was not a perfect 1.. so what we do ... we draw a horizontal line to the point 3 and wherever it hit we assume that as point 1...

Next.. 2,3,4... all we found no problem...

Next point 5 formed it went down the line but how far it can go we dont know, right ? actually we do...

draw a parallel line to 2-4 and let it start from point 3... the shaded area become our entry area and let the volume confirm before entering...

in this case it was indeed with volume and volume made a saucer look.. so we went long and kept the lower line as our Stop Loss...

Simple :D
Isnt point 5 supposed to be the starting point of the M or W...
then we work our way back... and then look for symmetry... ratios... etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.