Not open for further replies.

linkon7

H4 : 5169 : A DAILY close above this, is a buy with SL at 5128

H3 : 5128 : A DAILY close below this, is a sell with SL at 5169

S3 : 5046 : A DAILY close above this, is a buy with SL at 5005

S4 : 5005 : A DAILY close below this, is a sell with SL at 5046

Good work LINKON Bro

thanks for ur great research

Kind request is can u post what ever u trade so that we can follow ........ as i am a starter
I stopped scalping Nifty as its real irritating, waiting for NF to come out of the 4-5 point coma only to go back into a coma after 1-2 bars.

But as a trader, i cant close my shutter, so a change of style is warranted. Its one of the reasons i started my blog because this style requires focus on the objective. Every possible what-if scenario needs to be thought of, so that all i have to do is wait patiently for a condition to be met and then take the preplanned action. During market hours, watch a movie, read books, fool around with indicators till a particular condition is met and a set of action is triggered.

I wanted to start a thread on this but AW10's thread is doing a perfect job. I keep converting one strategy to another as and when things develop. Reason for the new shift in strategy becomes unclear to many.

My target is 10-15% p.m. with a well defined exit plan should things go wrong. I'll be posting all my trades there and my thought process at a given point of time.

My request to everyone is to try to understand the reason behind the trade and not trade blindly. We can discuss the trades here. But a summary remains in the blog for the continuity' sake.

blog link is :
http://linkon7.blogspot.com/

sibumajumdar

Dear LInkon, GOOD MORNING to U & All. Just now I read your blog -post on OTM sort STRANGLE. Though everything is given, my querry is for how long to hold it & when to exit. Or we should wait for signal from your side. Am i miising something. I dont know how to express thanks in Blogs. Therefore, I thank U very much for sharing your trading strategy for the benefit of TJ Members. God Bless U & All....SLM uncle

linkon7

Dear LInkon, GOOD MORNING to U & All. Just now I read your blog -post on OTM sort STRANGLE. Though everything is given, my querry is for how long to hold it & when to exit. Or we should wait for signal from your side. Am i miising something. I dont know how to express thanks in Blogs. Therefore, I thank U very much for sharing your trading strategy for the benefit of TJ Members. God Bless U & All....SLM uncle
My intention is to modify the strategy as and when things develop. Right now, all the chart says is the upward momentum is reducing. It does not mean its going into a sell mode. Its just that we are going to go into the sideways to mildly bullish territory.

This months 5200 call and 4900 put dont have much to offer, so we are playing on the next month. Time decay wont affect this much and our intention is to short another 1x qty 5200 call (put : call = 1 : 2) if and when we get a sell signal. Or if the Risk reward ratio is good, we might convert it to a calender spread. Everything depends on how things pan out. we might not get a sell signal in the entire week. We just wait patiently till our next actions get triggered.

V

varun2504

I stopped scalping Nifty as its real irritating, waiting for NF to come out of the 4-5 point coma only to go back into a coma after 1-2 bars.

But as a trader, i cant close my shutter, so a change of style is warranted. Its one of the reasons i started my blog because this style requires focus on the objective. Every possible what-if scenario needs to be thought of, so that all i have to do is wait patiently for a condition to be met and then take the preplanned action. During market hours, watch a movie, read books, fool around with indicators till a particular condition is met and a set of action is triggered.

I wanted to start a thread on this but AW10's thread is doing a perfect job. I keep converting one strategy to another as and when things develop. Reason for the new shift in strategy becomes unclear to many.

My target is 10-15% p.m. with a well defined exit plan should things go wrong. I'll be posting all my trades there and my thought process at a given point of time.

My request to everyone is to try to understand the reason behind the trade and not trade blindly. We can discuss the trades here. But a summary remains in the blog for the continuity' sake.

blog link is :
http://linkon7.blogspot.com/

Thanku Linkon ji

after started trading i am following u from the last one month and learned a lot, but i think what i learned is nothing
I am very much thank full the way that u explain
:clapping: Keep going Bro

:thanx::cheers: U ROCK:thumb:

columbus

linkon7

how does anyone trade markets like this....?

absolute lack of momentum. A gap up and then nothing...

I bot 4900 call march for 248 and sold 4900 april for 300
i'm safe till 5068

trader.trends

how does anyone trade markets like this....?

absolute lack of momentum. A gap up and then nothing...

I bot 4900 call march for 248 and sold 4900 april for 300
i'm safe till 5068
63 lakhs NF units have been traded in the narrow range of 26 pts. The mkt for most parts has been trading at the ATP of 5128. Traction has been missing for the last couple of days. Perhaps another intra day jerk to 5080 levels in the offing. We have been having only intraday correction for the past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.