Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkeskar92

Bullish butterfly still intact.
Price has bounced off TD trendline on 1 hr chart and managed to close just above it.

Price has tested 50% retracement of CD downmove.

If trendline breaks tomorrow then, it would be failure of Butterfly reversal and downside fibo extension is 5130.....small karela may be :eek:

linkon7

Hourly chart suggest a minor downward bias...

We did test the day before's high of 5256 and supply was overwhelming. This the the second day in a row where we could not sustain higher levels. Expecting Nifty to open at 5220 levels and then make a boring 30-35 point ranged movement.

Unless 5205 and 5265 is broken, it'll remain the range for the day...

kkeskar92

Nifty has achieved the target of 5298-5300 as per butterfly pattern i e 61% retracement of recent downmove...sold my 5200 calls near 5290.

If Nifty manages to close above 5300 today, then next level is 5330...78% fibo level.
Reliance, BHEL, TCS have bounced from their support levels...banks and infra are doing well....lets see till close.

scplindia

Nifty has achieved the target of 5298-5300 as per butterfly pattern i e 61% retracement of recent downmove...sold my 5200 calls near 5290.

If Nifty manages to close above 5300 today, then next level is 5330...78% fibo level.
Reliance, BHEL, TCS have bounced from their support levels...banks and infra are doing well....lets see till close.
great prediction

kkeskar92

I dont try to predict prices...just the price targets for taking profits.

Punj Lloyd has broken the support at 170.

There is a bullish butterfly on Punjloyd too, however 170 again becomes the 38% retracement level and a strong resistance now....so I guess its heading down.

scplindia

I dont try to predict prices...just the price targets for taking profits.

Punj Lloyd has broken the support at 170.

There is a bullish butterfly on Punjloyd too, however 170 again becomes the 38% retracement level and a strong resistance now....so I guess its heading down.

any targets for shorting with SL 170

Status
Not open for further replies.