Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
.pRIDE : WHAT TIMEFRAME you usually trade and the EMA that we see is drawn over how many periods. I guess this is just one of your strategy (using hammer as an indication).

Would you mind sharing some other strategies that you may have found reliable in your trading experience? If you are shy of posting them here, you could either post them in PM or I can provide you my email, once you indicate your agreement.

Thanks in advance!
Bornfree

P.S While i write this I am also thinking, what I am asking of you is to share best of your ideas; and ideas/edge is what makes or breaks you in this field. Have i done anything to deserve such a favor from you, nothing yet. But just in case you feel warmed up to the idea, know that if opportunity presents I would like to repay the debt, Good Luck with all your trading

this was today's trade...

Back after 2 months! Thought I'd check Linkon's thread to see what's going on. But I don't see Linkon on here. Where are you bhaisahab? Would like to see your trading posts again :)

The Starving Trader

.Pride.

.pRIDE : WHAT TIMEFRAME you usually trade and the EMA that we see is drawn over how many periods. I guess this is just one of your strategy (using hammer as an indication).

Would you mind sharing some other strategies that you may have found reliable in your trading experience? If you are shy of posting them here, you could either post them in PM or I can provide you my email, once you indicate your agreement.

Thanks in advance!
Bornfree
hi,

go through this thread... http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/54907-indicator-free-stress-free-trading.html
you might find something interesting...

and that is not an ema...it is the VWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.