Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumeetsj

Bought Nifty Oct 5400 CE at 22-24
Just why did i buy that call on Friday ?

Too many puts written on the downside,
huge OI of puts at 4800, 4700 and 4600 strikes, (chart attached)

Bought October and far OTM to save myself from stopping out due to whipsaws

Closed near 40 think..
Still holding..
(this is the toughest part, sitting at screen and not doing anything)

One very simple observation which gets u a bt of idea for the changing direction..

No. of buys and No.of sellers...

For the day, for the first time No. of buyers has increased than the no of sellers.. Should see some good up move.. DO track this for sometime before actually working on this..
never ever do this. it's a bluff even I played many times. buy some bank nifty otm, put 1000 orders at lower circuit mostly at 0.05 paise, you'll use just rs 1250 to increase buyers to 25000 bids suddenly and sell your holding at few extra pennies and cancel your buy order. always see the lower circuit and use your available margin and place a buy order on whatever quantity you can place and sell your holdings for some more money because many people get bluffed easily by buyer and seller figure. :D

Just a query.... why did u take this trade? Body of the 2nd candle (2PM bar) is not just enough to meet the condition what u have mentioned in your strategy.is there any other reason what I may have missed?
Please explain
sdebu, it is true that the body of the candle is only two points. If you understand the philosophy of the system, it is to see if there was a clear Bull/Bear domination on the last two candles. 1400hrs candle has only a tail, no wick on top and it closed near the high. Tail belongs to the bulls. Also it was a low risk entry as the risk (lower low of the two candles) was only ten points away.

If you noticed there were two more trades to take after I closed
1. Break of 14:45 would again have given you 15 points
2. Break over high of 15:15 again would have yielded 15 pts though the 15:20 has less meat on its body but a longer tail.
My point on Hidden Direction in that post should add to some clarification. I have not back tested this in intraday and that is what I am doing live now.

Thanks for asking.

jallanankit

never ever do this. it's a bluff even I played many times. buy some bank nifty otm, put 1000 orders at lower circuit mostly at 0.05 paise, you'll use just rs 1250 to increase buyers to 25000 bids suddenly and sell your holding at few extra pennies and cancel your buy order. always see the lower circuit and use your available margin and place a buy order on whatever quantity you can place and sell your holdings for some more money because many people get bluffed easily by buyer and seller figure. :D
Very correctly said, but the thing is that it is a slightest help.. BUT the thing here is that a constant increase/decrease is not a result of manipulative practice.. Wat do u say..??

And I basically use this for NIFTY and not an OTM (less traded) option, so there is further chance of manipulation.. Next i told in my post that a lot of practice on it is required to understand the movement of BUYERS and SELLERS in any stock/index.. But after a lot of practice it yields good results...

9:24: If there is a long range bar, perhaps should go long or short at the break of the range instead of waiting for the second bar to form. The opening bar is 22 points. Break of that would have given me my 15 points - my daily wages.
9:26 Shorted the break of 5007.
9:55 Two bullish bars formed. Should reverse trade above 5019.
9:56 Now long at 5019.50. SL at 5003
10:34 Exited 50% at 5035

Status
Not open for further replies.