Nifty : Real time discussions...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

EOD paints the strangest scenario for nifty futures.

1. double top neat 5170 mark

2. we close at month low

3. we have the single biggest fall since oct'2008

4. we close just at support

5. CCI 3 touch trendline broken

6. divergence on macd

7. divergence on CCI

8. divergence on Histogram

9. divergence on stoch

10. And to top all that, we had a single time frame move where no support was respected whole day... from open to close it was only one direction market....

EOD paints the strangest scenario for nifty futures.

1. double top neat 5170 mark
hmmm. Thanks.

So what next?

When i was reading double top concept, it says between 2 top there should be at least couple of weeks / month difference. I know market does not respect anyone when it want to move in direction.

Let me know your views.

linkon7

hmmm. Thanks.

So what next?

When i was reading double top concept, it says between 2 top there should be at least couple of weeks / month difference. I know market does not respect anyone when it want to move in direction.

Let me know your views.
5170-5185 zone acted at support for the first 6 months and now is acting as resistance. Failure to break this zone on the second attempt only reinforces the belief that upside is capped.

linkon7

4936 is vital now... If we manage to trade above that for 30 minutes, then 5010 is on the cards.

On the down side, break of 4816 is going to see more blood bath.

Vix hit 37.5 today and thats when panic bottoms are made. So far assumption is 4816 will hold on this series.

linkon7

a 21 point range day after a nr7 near strong support...!

Despite the strong global cues, it smells of pure index management....! HUL @ 401...!

linkon7

my expected buy zone is 5214 - 5221 or break of 5243 on up side...!

Status
Not open for further replies.