Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Looks like Bears will do the 'Cheerharan' of Nifty Rani once 8520 wala Factory is burnt down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Half done, rest tomorrow. See the Nifty Premium # spiked to 35 (on a bearish day) as they could not hold the spot above 8520, restoring to 'Won't sell this $hit' tactics. Do whaever you want Bull(Dogs), I am done.

Trade 2 #
Shorted 8548 X 2x Positional Size -> Booked 50% at 8535 = +13 point, (expected a bigger downfall, dint happen)

Carying over rest 50% of this for tomorrow.

2 Win today, 0 loss. Will update scrorecard later. Carryover trade will update as it progress.

But one thing, the breach of 8520 really was not so nasty I was assuming, would like to check DII net buy today. I am sure they are holding the levels.

On daily chart, bulls are cornered, and if DJ does a BJ today, well Nifty Rani will follow same (or be forced to do so).

Last edited:

Tuna

Trade # 1 Closed.

Rule BOF @ DH

Short @ 8566.7 / Covered 8551 = 15.7 point X Scalping Qty = decent profit in this narrow range.

Might take contra only below 8490, not before that.

Half done, rest tomorrow. See the Nifty Premium # spiked to 35 (on a bearish day) as they could not hold the spot above 8520, restoring to 'Won't sell this $hit' tactics. Do whaever you want Bull(Dogs), I am done.

Trade 2 #
Shorted 8548 X 2x Positional Size -> Booked 50% at 8535 = +13 point, (expected a bigger downfall, dint happen)

2 Win today, 0 loss. Will update scrorecard later. Carryover trade will update as it progress.

But one thing, the breach of 8520 really was not so nasty I was assuming, would like to check DII net buy today. I am sure they are holding the levels.

On daily chart, bulls are cornered, and if DJ does a BJ today, well Nifty Rani will follow same (or be forced to do so).

Set Counter:
Profitable Trades (> 12 to 250 ) = 9
Losing Trade (> -8) = 3
Scratch ( 8 to - 8) = 2

Tuna

What is clear,

1. Bears are shorting aggressively since Sep 22 (They started around 7th, but now if we see the selling levels are rapidly pushing the band downwards).
. See the Lower Highs with Selling Zone slanting downwards.

2. Bulls are holding the belt at 8520-8578-8584 zone. Bounced thrice from there. But each time this area gets hit, the supply gets depleted and so is the strength - basic rule.

3. Both 3/21 Hi-Lo Band about to breach 50 DEMA, 3 EMA already did completely , For 21 Lower part is done.

4. Overall Spot tad below 50 DEMA

5 MACD - Self explainatory

All 4/5 points to Bears + Add the Persistent FII selling to it.

Only silver line for Bulls, they manage to remain in striking distance of 50 DEMA ..... There will be some desperate attempt from Bulls, and this one have to be a nasty one if they want to stay in this game.

And to me, this is the last attempt from Bulls here. 3rd time bouncing from same buyzone but failing to make a HH, will deplete the demand zone rapidly, then what may follow > 'Gravity Sucks' !!

This was what my finding last week and now I guess we saw the trailer today, by tomorrow EoD will shall get the full confirmation !!

Tuna

Morning Guys,
Some saying low volatility today, but I see otherwise. Lots of money to be made on Contra and BOFs at DL and DH. I already have an open short, hopefully will close that with some more profit to start the day and play as the market demands. Levels - lowerside 8500/8484/8437 - Upperside 8550/8584.

All the Best !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Trade 2 #

Booked Rest # 8512 = +36 points.

Tuna

Trade # 1 Closed:

Short NF 8562 / Exit 8545 => +17 Point X Scalping Size = Decent Profit.

Tuna

Zerodha doing a gr8 job !! VWAP is now available on Kite. :thumb:

Tuna

Trade # 2 Closed (Contra)

Long NF 8543 / Exit 8556 => +13 Point X Scalping Size = Decent Profit.

Tuna

Trade # 3

Long 8554 / Booked Loss 8547 = -7 X Scalping Size = Non-Negligible Loss.

Though Pointwise this is scratch, will count this as loss as it is not less.

Tuna

having high BP I guess, need some fresh air. Taking a small break.