Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Trade # 1
Win +41 X Positional Qty

Trade # 1

This one is closed @ 8011.2 = +41 point X positional qty
Short @ 8026.9

Trade # 2

Loss -22 X Mod Qty

Trade # 2 closed @ 8048 = -22 loss X mod qty.

Trade # 3

Scratch 0

Trade # 4

Scratch -6, small win at Option +5

Nah, its not going to work, my time stop is over. Scratched the NF short with -6 points and close the PE with +5 points. Break-even days, broker is the person who is always in profit.

Trade # 5

Loss -21 X positional size

Booked -21 point loss and closed.
2 win, 2 loss, 2 scratch on NF (excluding option trade). Net result on negative.

Set Counter:
Profitable Trades (> 12 to 250 ) = 41
Losing Trade (> -8) = 10
Scratch ( 8 to - 8) = 18

Tuna

Nifty Swing & Intra Trades

Good Morning Guys,
Bank Nifty will be bearish mostly dragging the Nifty. At spot level 8071 is key, if broken and can not get reclaimed, we shall slide further down. This higher level resistance are at 8165/8220 @ Spot.

I will not post live today as trade frequency will be less and quite busy. If I take any trade , I will post my orderbook along with chart in the evening, regardless of profit or loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tuna

Was a no trading day for me today. Totally buried under heap of files to clear and daru-dinner with team in the evening.

Had glimpse of the market today just now, there was multiple buy opportunity with moderate qty (yeah, on hinds eye everything is easy, but I have given my levels in the morning post) - first one being the 9:48 am candle on 3 min TF.

There were few pullbacks as well to buy.

But one thing - rest of this week will be crucial. DJ and DAX are both kind of overbought, and we are oversold.

Bulls are trying best to keep the momentum going after the sharp rally on last Friday.

But somehow I am not convinced. If we can not go above 8290 and close in next 5 sessions, we shall retest and probably breach the last D fractal Low. may be accumulating puts at 7500 @ fair value would be good bet for high risk takers.

Tuna

Hi Guys,
Sorry could not post my morning trade levels. Anyways. Here is the first one.

Trade # 1

Buy 8186/ Exit Full @ 8207 = +21 point X Scalping = Trade over in less than 10 mins

Tuna

You are right. But sometime during stagnation of strong uptrend or downtrend you may not get the ideal CCI level. It (34,-34) works as per book if it is a sideways market.

Tuna

hi tuna.. isnt cci over 30 so hold the trades?
Sorry got your query incorrectly. Yes you can hold, but for my setup 2:

My Trading Concept # 2​

Let me discuss one of my trading system today,
Setup-2 (Scalping with Trail)

Otherwise these Setups are not valid.

I need a ST crossover (fake one), followed by another crossover to happen in the direction of the primary trend so that I can catch maximum traders in wrong foot.

Tuna

Trade # 2

11 point X scalping size. Entry was not good but was hopeful about getting full 16 points here. Anyways. Done for the day.

Tuna

2 Wins today:

Set Counter:
Profitable Trades (> 12 to 250 ) = 43
Losing Trade (> -8) = 10
Scratch ( 8 to - 8) = 18

Tuna

Hey Guys,
Good Morning. Expecting a rangebound day with bearish expansions on range. My levels at spot

Sell 8210-8225/ 8185

Buy 8125/ 8010

P 8152

All the best and Happy Trading!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk