None of the brokers are safe for traders like us!! The truth about brokers: How they scam and exploit traders like us!

First was with Finvasia and now with Zerodha, Recently I came to know about issues in Zerodha as well and they are not helping with there resposes.

View attachment 49234

View attachment 49235 View attachment 49238
For such issues do not hesitate to go to forums such as Forex Peace Army, TrustPilot, Earn Forex and create threads and put reviews. Ruin their reputation and mention how scamful they are so others will not be a victim! Its absolutely disgraceful!

You know what?
I really hate people who post stuff that causes fear and extra caution in people, scammers are so few in forex it's unbelievable. If you trust a person and they run with your money, I'm sorry mate you are just dumb. Work with companies and you can just easily check their credentials and documents.

You know what?
I really hate people who post stuff that causes fear and extra caution in people, scammers are so few in forex it's unbelievable. If you trust a person and they run with your money, I'm sorry mate you are just dumb. Work with companies and you can just easily check their credentials and documents.
Absolutely! Most scams are avoidable with basic research. Plus, with so many reliable brokers out there, it’s easy to stay safe. Trust but verify, always!

Absolutely! Most scams are avoidable with basic research. Plus, with so many reliable brokers out there, it’s easy to stay safe. Trust but verify, always!
Exactly, trust but verify, I have heard that in a video game somewhere I can swear mate.
Just some common sense should be more than enough not to get scammed.

Mishra_86

You know what?
I agree with you, bro.