NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1b1trader

Sorry a1b1trader Using zerodha trader and myd2c for trading. will confirm from yusi, he has developed any utility to capture data from myd2c to amibroker.
Sorry Dinesh
I am yet to migrate to ZT, still using NOW from Zerodha.
Do not know about ZT, but there must be some way to get (copy) daily data as available in NOW.

yusi

Thanks Yusi for nest2ami utility. Its working smoothly like now2ami but backfill here not working. I am getting fetcherror.
For backfill of MCX symbols, use the Nest Plus backfill option, rather than the inbuilt one. Some of the previous posts describe why the inbuilt backfill is problematic and requires a much higher timeout value than the defaults.

If you are already logged into Nest Plus, turn off the "Precheck Data Window Operations" in Settings. This skips over the preverify operations.

For backfill of MCX symbols, use the Nest Plus backfill option, rather than the inbuilt one. Some of the previous posts describe why the inbuilt backfill is problematic and requires a much higher timeout value than the defaults.

If you are already logged into Nest Plus, turn off the "Precheck Data Window Operations" in Settings. This skips over the preverify operations.
Thanks for prompt reply. I have used only zerodha trader for commodities and not any idea of nest plus. Please explain the step by step process, how to backfill for MCX symbols.

yusi

Thanks for prompt reply. I have used only zerodha trader for commodities and not any idea of nest plus. Please explain the step by step process, how to backfill for MCX symbols.
In this post, you have shown a screen shot of a backfill attempt via Nest Plus. One reason this backfill could fail is if you are not subscribed to Nest Plus and/or have not logged in.

The question to you is: are you subscribed to Nest Plus? If not, then register for it using Nest Plus -> Registration from the menu in Zerodha Trader. You need the Nest Starter Pack which is free; you do not need any of the other paid services.

If you are already registered, and logged in, please retry the backfill using Nest Plus again.

VJAY

The Settings -> Markets was supposed to map days/timings with symbols so that this can be facilitated. Unfortunately, have not yet got around to finishing it... :(
Dear yusi,
But it not working...ok so infuture we may use it...:)

In this post, you have shown a screen shot of a backfill attempt via Nest Plus. One reason this backfill could fail is if you are not subscribed to Nest Plus and/or have not logged in.

The question to you is: are you subscribed to Nest Plus? If not, then register for it using Nest Plus -> Registration from the menu in Zerodha Trader. You need the Nest Starter Pack which is free; you do not need any of the other paid services.

If you are already registered, and logged in, please retry the backfill using Nest Plus again.
Hi Yusi, I am already registered. We have to log from nest trader or through web site? when i am starting nest trader i get this error message "NEST_ENV_SETTINGS in nestplus.ini is not configured" and when i am selecting "Plus Auto Login" from "Nest Plus *" menu i am getting message "Configuration error, please restart NestPlus". Please resolve the problems so that i can backfill MCX scripts. Thanking you

Status
Not open for further replies.