NOW to AmiBroker (YA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

hi yusi
sent you pm requesting the link for Nest2Ami please send the applications
thanks
No need to post in the forum thread if you've sent a PM or email. (If fact, do not post requests in this thread; they will be ignored)

Response may be delayed; specially during market hours.

yusi

yusi , everytime we run a program as admin (ami and now2ami in this case) a window opens "are u sure etc", its annoying, is there a way to negate this..........
Ravi, what's your OS? It likely it is the UAC (User Account Control for the non-TLA version) kicking in. Turning off UAC, or lowering its level, is not recommended. So the best I could dig up was this how-to.

In any case, I have never managed to get on top of Windows security tokens, etc. The problem statement is the Now2Ami requires higher privileges to be able to access NOW internals. Maybe, somebody more conversant with setting Object / Group / User Security permissions from the .exe (or shortcut) properties may be able to help you better.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Ravi, what's your OS? It likely it is the UAC (User Account Control for the non-TLA version) kicking in. Turning off UAC, or lowering its level, is not recommended. So the best I could dig up was this how-to.

In any case, I have never managed to get on top of Windows security tokens, etc. The problem statement is the Now2Ami requires higher privileges to be able to access NOW internals. Maybe, somebody more conversant with setting Object / Group / User Security permissions from the .exe (or shortcut) properties may be able to help you better.
my OS is win7 , thanks for the link...........:thumb:

yusi

A heads-up for those using Nest2Ami:

For NSE, Plus data table does not have data prior to 9:30 am. There is a bad tick with negative volumes for 9:31; consequently subsequent records are ignored. Do not use Plus backfill till the data is corrected, it will give you a "No data" message for the current day.

Internal backfill appears okay for NSE.

yusi

what do i have to do get a fully functional utility
1. Read the email(s) you have received.
2. Try the "limited" trial. You cannot term a utility as "amazing" without doing so (unless of course you have seen it in use somewhere)
3. Specify what you mean by "fully functional". It may or may not be possible.

A heads-up for those using Nest2Ami:

For NSE, Plus data table does not have data prior to 9:30 am. There is a bad tick with negative volumes for 9:31; consequently subsequent records are ignored. Do not use Plus backfill till the data is corrected, it will give you a "No data" message for the current day.

Internal backfill appears okay for NSE.
I am using NOW2Ami-In my case, 24/6/13-data is present till 9.30 in NEST plus and same erroneous tick for 9.31 candle and it's still seen today eve also.

Do you have any idea in how many days such errorneous data gets corrected by NOW (NEST plus) ? I am missing data for 24 jun :(

Status
Not open for further replies.