Nse & Mcx Eod Data for Metastock, Amibroker and AdvancedGet

Thanks

Would be helpful if u can explain how to update in to ami regularly.

Pras.
Dear Pras,
Please Download Datadownloader software and Converter Batch file From My 4 Shared Link and read Help File . I Have Explained Setup Procedure in this file. After Completed this, Download Amibroker Database in My 4 Shared Link and Extract this (NSEEod and MCX Eod) files to C:\Programfiles\Amibroker folder. I am using Amibroker 5.30 . So This Database only will work Amibroker 5.30 + .

krab

Dear Pras,
Please Download Datadownloader software and Converter Batch file From My 4 Shared Link and read Help File . I Have Explained Setup Procedure in this file. After Completed this, Download Amibroker Database in My 4 Shared Link and Extract this (NSEEod and MCX Eod) files to C:\Programfiles\Amibroker folder. I am using Amibroker 5.30 . So This Database only will work Amibroker 5.30 + .
hi, thanks for the database and downloader software, i use both metastock and amibroker, i am not able to update EOD data with your Amibroker data base, please give step by step instructions to merge updated data with your amibroker data base, thanks in advance

krab

hi, thanks for the amibroker database is it adjusted to split and bonuses, please clarify, if not how to adjust that data. thanks in advance

Hi Krab,

were you able to setup the Amibroker database ? Can you tell me how to import the data into Amibroker. I have followed the instructions in the help file and have the folders & database in the right places. Just that i'm unable to import into AMibroker. which option should be used ? Import ASCII or just File-->open . I'm a bit new using AMibroker

Thanks for your efforts
I am downloaded NSE and MCX data but when i am opening it no chart is showing.
message is not enough data available . PLS HELP
for your reff---
I am using amibroker 5.30.4 trail version.
both folders copied in to program file --> amibroker folder.
Then open data base--> selecting folder.

murthyavr

I have downloaded your converter software, which came
alongwith data upto 31st Aug.

I have downloaded the data from 1st Sept onwards and
converted it, backed it up as suggested in the Help file.

Now when I open AmiBroker (I am also using 5.30) and
point the database to C:\Dd\Meta\NSE, AmiBroker is
showing the following error.

Data in the old pre-3.0 format.
Please use Amibroker/Win32 3.2 to covert it.

Please suggest what I should do.

Last edited: