ODIN Client Workstation Key

SGM

I dont think just by sharing or installing you can use this software, it need to login at your broker or such servers without which its useless...
Hello Czar,

Ppl won't listen unless they experiance for themselves. Anyway no harm in trying. You can download ODIN from any brokers website. But as Baron said its just waste of bandwidth.

Check one link here Angel

Regards
Sanjay

Hi skkimti,

Thank you for the link. I downloaded odin from the link provided by you and also successfully installed it on my machine.

When I tried to start it it, is asking for:

client code
old password
new password

I wrotedown something in each and got the message something like "Server is busy check for the integrety".

So please tell me:

(1)What is the use of this software for a general investor who is not registered with some broker and not supposed to do any business.

(2)My only aim was to get streaming live quotes. So wether it is possible to get the same. If any body can provide me the working password for this purpose.

I once again say that I want to get streaming live quotes like 5paise and nothing else. For this I shall be grateful for any member who will provide the working client id with password.

Lot of members are showing interest in this software, so please let me know what good use I can get after successfully installing this software on my machine.

BASUDEO

oxusmorouz

client code
old password
new password
You surely don't fail to realize that you need an account with the stock broker to operate odin?

(1)What is the use of this software for a general investor who is not registered with some broker and not supposed to do any business.
No use.

(2)My only aim was to get streaming live quotes. So wether it is possible to get the same. If any body can provide me the working password for this purpose.
LOL. If someone provides you with their user name and password, you will be able to place trades on their account. Obviously, it would take some guts to reveal user name and password in a public forum.

I once again say that I want to get streaming live quotes like 5paise and nothing else. For this I shall be grateful for any member who will provide the working client id with password.
Open an account with Indiabulls, Religare or similar brokerages, and you'll get it for free. Don't expect a crack to be released for this freeware.

Lot of members are showing interest in this software, so please let me know what good use I can get after successfully installing this software on my machine
Without a user name and password, I doubt if much can be done.

Hi skkimti,

Thank you for the link. I downloaded odin from the link provided by you and also successfully installed it on my machine.

client code
old password
new password

I wrotedown something in each and got the message something like "Server is busy check for the integrety".

So please tell me:

Lot of members are showing interest in this software, so please let me know what good use I can get after successfully installing this software on my machine.

BASUDEO
The problem must be in the internet connection if you are getting intgret probs

odin can be used if ur broker is providing this softare to online trading...they provide user ID with password only then it connect to the server and work.....without this u cant use this softw.