TATAMTRDVR
ULTRACEMCO

Shorts:
ESSAROIL
GRAPHITE
GREAVESCOT
PIDILITIND
PIPAVAVDOC

Now, one last thing remains to be done.... catch them RT.
HindPetro did not breach the previous 20 period low, in fact just made a 20 period low hence disqualified under this set up.
Essar Oil and Graphite have made consecutive Higher Highs on 31st Jan and 1st Feb hence cannot be valid Shorts as per TS or TS+1 set up.

jamit_05

HindPetro did not breach the previous 20 period low, in fact just made a 20 period low hence disqualified under this set up.
Essar Oil and Graphite have made consecutive Higher Highs on 31st Jan and 1st Feb hence cannot be valid Shorts as per TS or TS+1 set up.
this is old ... look at the newer csv file.

vsaran

rkkarnani sir,

This is regarding post no 215.Take berger paints for instance.Assume this is TS,not TS+1.Where is your stoploss? Please clarify.Correct me if I am wrong.

rkkarnani

rkkarnani sir,

This is regarding post no 215.Take berger paints for instance.Assume this is TS,not TS+1.Where is your stoploss? Please clarify.Correct me if I am wrong.
It was a TS on 1st Feb and would be TS+1 on Monday 4th Feb.
On 1st Feb, when the price breached the previous 20 days high of 177.75 made on 24th Jan 2013.
Where would be my Stop Loss if a Sell was triggered on 1st Feb ?
(Actually seeing the EOD chart it seems that Short was not triggered) Presuming a Short was triggered on 1st Feb.
How would a Short be triggered ? We would enter Short when after piercing the high of 24th Jan price would have retraced to breach this level again and went below 177.75 less filter. The high made on 1st Feb at the time when the Short was triggered would be our Stop Loss for the Short Trade. Adding a few ticks filter to the high is mandatory.