Once again Turtle Soup ..

rkkarnani

Re: Trades

Long

Adani Power 55.15 SL 53.95
IDFC 156.50 SL 154.85
HDIL 70.50 SL 69.85 target 72.80
jamit, HDIL, your Post in which you have given the levels of various stocks says breach level of HDIL Lon g as 68, then why do we go long above 70.50 ?
Howz the Tgt being calculated.
This info might have been posted earlier, and I may have missed it. Would it be correct to assume that those who traded it per Turtle Soup might have entered Long yesterday above 168.00 !

jamit_05

jamit, HDIL, your Post in which you have given the levels of various stocks says breach level of HDIL Lon g as 68, then why do we go long above 70.50 ?
Howz the Tgt being calculated.
This info might have been posted earlier, and I may have missed it.
It has been observed that most of the scrips open Gap up, above the Breach Level. Since I do not want pullback type entries I choose to enter near Open. Hence the case of HDIL.

Target is as per the chart. Nearby levels. If a trade does not look like a good business it is skipped.

rkkarnani

It has been observed that most of the scrips open Gap up, above the Breach Level. Since I do not want pullback type entries I choose to enter near Open. Hence the case of HDIL.

Target is as per the chart. Nearby levels. If a trade does not look like a good business it is skipped.
Thanks jamit! Basically you are tweeking it to perfection for Intraday trades ! :D
Good going and you have given a tremendous effort here ! Keep it up. Trust many people are benefited!

jamit_05

Thanks jamit! Basically you are tweeking it to perfection for Intraday trades ! :D
Good going and you have given a tremendous effort here ! Keep it up. Trust many people are benefited!
You are being too Kind... Thank You.

TS is actually fun as well. Hope am able to develop a favorable edge.