Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Hi Smart_trade,
Thanks for starting this thread. Even I have heard & experienced people trading with the help of Order flow analysis. Their success rate is very good. I appreciate if you can reveal the name of the zerodha trader who does trading using OFA. So, that I will also try to request him to come for this thread. Hope you understand. Regards

For reasons of confidentiality I cannot reveal the name...but he traders very successfully and trades very large....he is a futures trader and he made some 400 % on his capital in 60 days ( large capital not 25 K types)...his accuracy is phenomenal.

Smart_trade
Hi Smart_trade,
Thanks for starting this thread. Even I have heard & experienced people trading with the help of Order flow analysis. Their success rate is very good. I appreciate if you can reveal the name of the zerodha trader who does trading using OFA. So, that I will also try to request him to come for this thread. Hope you understand. Regards

Hi Everyone

First of all, as many of other have done, I would like to thank the great job that has been done in this thread either with knowledge or with feedback.

Secondly, I would like to ask about a question that I think is very important, and that was mentioned by some users. In addittion to the self test of the methodology, watching skilled people managing in different situations can improve quickly your performance. I saw a table comparing the different software solutions that can be used in order flow(with its price). Is there something similar with ofa trading rooms?

I know that it can be easily understood as a way of spam, but I have no idea about which would be a good starting point

Thanks in advance and I apologize for my English which is very rusty

raj_singh

mt4trader sir, How to up/down chart window :confused::confused:

Edit : found the answer on ninja forum and added for future reference if someone else needed...

"To move the chart series up or down you will need to:

Press CTRL + Left mouse click and hold on price (y) axis and drag either up or down."

Last edited: