Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

amandeep86

mt4trader,

couldu share some setups on how to trade. Can be tested on demo data while simulation

cloudTrader

Yahan ninja sikhne me time lag jayega method kab sikhenge issey accha koi ek video banaye saare formulas and installation ek Hi baar mein khtam kar de taaki thread faaltu mein lambha na keeche 4 din ho gaye dimaag khrab kar diya amibroker pe toh ek din mein first class aagaya tha:annoyed::p:confused:
Buddy , it seems that you want to be spoon fed. Patience is the key. MT4 trader has taken the burden for helping the community without asking any favours. Most people will not even bother to share their strategies let alone give indicators [available in paid mode otherwise], advise learning material for the same and promising to share his trades for better understanding.

You can watch out the support forum videos for understanding complicated things about Ninja.

I am sure you will learn a lot through this thread in the coming future.

:thumb:

blackberry

1 first install as per video of gomi
2 copy file https://www.sendspace.com/file/2yur7q
copy the metro into C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator
3 in control center goto tools/editninjascript and select indicator
select any indicator in the list and right click on window select compile
4 close ninjatrader
5 copy template https://www.sendspace.com/file/p9qt5v

open ninjatrade open chart and aply gomi metro template
I am getting this error

Hi Mt4trader,

I just want to check below point. I have selected time frame in NINJA TRADER and Amirboker both as 7 minutes. Any specific reason NT7 creates more candle than Amibroker and candle format also different. Is there any other settings that will help to ensure both candle form same format and apply these gomi metro stuff.

Appreciate much for your help.

Thanks,
KP

blackberry

Are you installed gomi previous and working well
Then install gomi metro
Thanks for replying promptly.I reinstalled ninjatrader7 then I straighlty trying to install volumeladder v3 and complied.It gave the error.

Then I installed first GOMI.zip folders all indicators which you earlier said.Now I tried to compile volumeladder v3,it compiled.

Now another part.earlier version Gomivolumeladder (GOMI template)working properly after increasing tick size.But new version (GOMI METRO template)not working,it gives blank screen as amandeep said.

I think I am missing some another file,should I install "nogap" indicator which you gave earlier or some setting in indicator setup

Hope I will get this new indicator working

What is the difference between these two indicators.

One last thing,should we check box option check historical data tick to save all ask bid ticks for viewing offline.Save data is important to study later.

Very interesting setup could be made by using these indicators.

@NextGen_trader

What setting you have done to get new indicator working

Last edited: