Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Buddy , it seems that you want to be spoon fed. Patience is the key. MT4 trader has taken the burden for helping the community without asking any favours. Most people will not even bother to share their strategies let alone give indicators [available in paid mode otherwise], advise learning material for the same and promising to share his trades for better understanding.

You can watch out the support forum videos for understanding complicated things about Ninja.

I am sure you will learn a lot through this thread in the coming future.

:thumb:
bro if you seen the whole thread concept is not shared and still 24 pages are gone without concept and it s not one all the members are facing issue and why mt4trader took all the burden some one has to come up and solved the issue and see you mean spoon feed see after the concept is over how many will do this profitably we are here to learn and if some is not getting solved it and now i am able to configured it properly i will help as much possible i can even i can set up on teamview if any one need and orderflow is also available on net and large number of videos and articles on it it means you also seeks spoon feed?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
bro if you seen the whole thread concept is not shared and still 24 pages are gone without concept and it s not one all the members are facing issue and why mt4trader took all the burden some one has to come up and solved the issue and see you mean spoon feed see after the concept is over how many will do this profitably we are here to learn and if some is not getting solved it and now i am able to configured it properly i will help as much possible i can even i can set up on teamview if any one need and orderflow is also available on net and large number of videos and articles on it it means you also seeks spoon feed?
hi, i remember that i have offered u help on teamviewr, but u managed to do it on ur own, and thats good.:clap:
we r here to learn and still only a few including u and myself have been able to install it successfully. after todays screencast video link, i feel all others will also be able to install.
regarding concept not explained till now, well i think the book given by leniod, is a good start. as and when mt4 ji finds time , he will surely make more contribution.

amandeep86

hi, i remember that i have offered u help on teamviewr, but u managed to do it on ur own, and thats good.:clap:
we r here to learn and still only a few including u and myself have been able to install it successfully. after todays screencast video link, i feel all others will also be able to install.
regarding concept not explained till now, well i think the book given by leniod, is a good start. as and when mt4 ji finds time , he will surely make more contribution.
Yaa thats great ,in fact i realised a setup that i was using from very long time was coined in Book already...:D:D:D

Need to see how this OFA data help us to explore such zones and trading this zones with Edge.

mt4trader bro waiting for your inputs .

blackberry

I m getting following window ,Also rates are in 20xx series although the script is CL in $$ as i m using Ninja still Continum data

Please advise

How to correctly configure GOMI METRO

Done it :clap::clap::clap::clapping::clapping:

check the ninja upper left corner, ask bid rates of crude or any selected scrip ,it is updating or not

Reinstall all indicators again if not getting this

Last edited:

amandeep86

How to correctly configure GOMI METRO

Done it :clap::clap::clap::clapping::clapping:

check the ninja upper left corner, ask bid rates of crude or any selected scrip ,it is updating or not

Reinstall all indicators again if not getting this
Thanks Bro somtimes simple things make life very complicated.

Solved in seconds ..............:thumb::thumb::thumb:

BB bro do u know how to zoom out these charts want to see compressed view to mark levels....still struggling

Last edited:

cloudTrader

No hard feelings bro... I was just referring to your impatience. 24 pages of the thread gone in a jiffy shows how lively the discussion is going on. All are preparing their arsenals before going all out .... :)

Happy Trading !! :thumb: