Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

blackberry

@MT4Trader

1. There is difference in bar chart of amibroker and ninja of same scrip.I think It is due to tick size in instrument manager.How to resolve it to get same chart as in Amibroker.

2. and one more thing only change in LOT SIZE in BA ladder works?,no need to change all lot size in all ladders ?

Last edited:

mt4trader

@MT4Trader

1. There is difference in bar chart of amibroker and ninja of same scrip.I think It is due to tick size in instrument manager.How to resolve it to get same chart as in Amibroker.

2. and one more thing only change in LOT SIZE in BA ladder works?,no need to change all lot size in all ladders ?
change tick bars look like in amibroker.
also check 1hr chart time as in clock.
if differs like 10.15, 11.15, 12.15 then go to session manger change start time 9am. dont use 9.15 or other.

amandeep86

a good example of UNFINISHED tradesetup

I m posting my understanding please correct me :-

1. When Unfinished Buy Auction on High but Price closed Bearish indicates sellers are stronger and are not allowing Buyers to complete the auction .This is a signal to sell ??

2.When Unfinished Sell Auction on low but Price closed Bullish indicates Buyers are stronger and are not allowing Sellers to complete the auction .This is a signal to Buy ??