Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

amandeep86

You seems to be looking into 5 min chart. which may create lot of entries/stop hits.

better to increase time frame for more reliability. my observation for crude Nacked POC are more effective when today high/low/open or Y'day high/low/open near the price . Also better not to jump exactly first attempt.. let it form at least 1-2 candles near highs/lows fade out trend/retail flush and form NACKED POCS or 2 normal POCS near same price range.

Also Observe Near VVMP line.

Though i am not right person to comment just giving my view as per my observation.

Thx,
KP
Thanx for uur inputs, for day trading 5 or15 tf seems suitable.

I m also thinking for such entries to form at a level.

But if we wait for 2 to 3 candles we will miss essence of small stop losses , how to overcome this dilemma??

Also I have observed that price breaks hits poc and hits sl and then reverses. .how to deal in such situations? ?

Trade management needs to be defined clearly for entries re entries.

Also exits and trailings sl are still diacy for me using order flow.

Mt4 bro waiting for your inputs on the concerns raised above.

mt4trader

today i stopped trading because too volatile because many fundamental news.
there is no full candle many candles are thin body candles.
normal market will not be like this.
even though there are methods to save stoploss.
15 mnts most suitable for crude.
tomorrow i will explain more about stoploss.

@mt4trader,

Thanks for starting out a wonderful thread, went through full thread very informative.

Naked poc is quite clear. Couple of questions:

1. Could you please explain unfinished auction trades with an example? As this acts as support (in case of longs) but by definition it will retest and break to have a complete auction. How do you take care of that.

2. Retail flush - can you please explain it with an example. I don't remember seeing one (apologize if I have missed)

Thanks
CC

usually stoploss not more than 3 to 5 ticks.profit min 10 to 30 ticks depending on market.
this highest win to reward ration entering at high exiting at low.
win ration depends on person to person because it is not arrow to arrow type trading.and can not implemented autotrade presently.
after practicing 2 or 3 weeks you can trade well. no need of years of experience. no rules, no lagging indicators only live prices.
Agreed....hoping your words come true soon for lot of folks.:clapping::clapping:

KP

How to deal when both upper and lower of the bar having incomplete auction and how to determine whether order is large or short means in how many figures 3 or 4 figure

mt4trader

NIFTY
profile too big because volume. so disabled it
watch the POCs stair stepping down.
when lower poc broken it reverse backed
watch buyers sentiment below for reversal

Last edited: