Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

mt4trader

@mt4trader or others:

Whats the difference between ninjatickfile and binary capture? Binary better? how? Thanks!
ninjatick file is usually 1 secound data.
binary is livedata recorded by gomi. numbers will not change opening and closing of chart in binary.
after recording enough data change to binary

never change instrument in same chart close and open new chart with new instrument.
not doing so data may corrupt

binary is livedata recorded by gomi. numbers will not change opening and closing of chart in binary.

never change instrument in same chart close and open new chart with new instrument.
But, as soon as I change to binary, the earlier data from ninjatickfile is lost and Binary recording will start fresh.

Or I can have ninjatickfile enabled for current chart and have GOMIrecorder indicator added and have that record in binary? and once have enough data switch to binary? Is that what you meant?

mt4trader

But, as soon as I change to binary, the earlier data from ninjatickfile is lost and Binary recording will start fresh.

Or I can have ninjatickfile enabled for current chart and have GOMIrecorder indicator added and have that record in binary? and once have enough data switch to binary? Is that what you meant?
enable write true in bottom gomi parameters
gomi recorder not needed in metro, it is all included

amandeep86

Bro,

When their are overlapping candles on 15 TF ,Lots of Naked POC start forming on both sides .

How do u trade such POC's ???

amandeep86

too many naked poc means market no direction
avoid such situation.
dont try to trade every setup.
OFA main thing is less risk
when you find good setup enter.
reduce your risk and market will give many opportunities, be patient
Bro,

Other then setup formed at a level ,What other factors can be considered to determine a good setup...

Hi
When I am loading chart of crude oil in ninja trader it is not getting displayed only the last month data is coming. Should i change some settings since this is a new contract?