Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

mt4trader

MT bro have you find any TPO indicator
this Saturday i am posting template to all who are actively participating in this thread.
i am completely upset no known AFA strategy members come out and share thier
knowledge here. when i started thread i expecting much ideas will come by discussion but nothing coming. so i dont want post templates openly and post to members who are realy deserve it.
you and many who post here are in my list

amandeep86

this Saturday i am posting template to all who are actively participating in this thread.
knowledge here. when i started thread i expecting much ideas will come by discussion but nothing coming. so i dont want post templates openly and post to members who are realy deserve it.
Bro,

Is their any indicator that can identify Unfinished Auction mechanically ,I feel it can be developed and is soothing on eyes to look between numbers ..:D:D

mt4trader

Bro,

Is their any indicator that can identify Unfinished Auction mechanically ,I feel it can be developed and is soothing on eyes to look between numbers ..:D:D
yes you are right many a times i am missing unfinished auction unnoticed.
but there is no audio alert for this.i am planning to change the code with freelancer
so that we can get audio alert.
but we can add audio alert in marketdelta. but it is paid expensive

Agreed..Mt4trader..sharing ideas will increase probability of success to retail folks

I am testing one scalping method in live market for CRUDE since last 1-2 weeks with my little understanding. I will post tomorrow(as i don't do anything on inventory day) or on weekend(Saturday).

This is purely scalping in crude . i see 75-80% strike rate.. since last 1-2 weeks. 1:2 Risk: Reward.

I m testing in live market with crude mini in a specific window(7:15 to 10:45).

Thanks a lot Mt4trader for introducing this awesome concept

Thanks,
KP

Last edited:

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Thanks for sharing the link

Last edited:

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
by the way, who is AFA members???