Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Hi Mt4trader,

I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart . I am very happy to say it after this OFA my trading in crude has changed a lot. Now no EGO .... No revenge stuff etc.. Just playing based naked POC and UA stuff. though i am playing in crude mini mostly scalping(10-15 points) ...after working hours.. for the time being.Much appreciated your efforts on providing continuous support.

Gone through videos couple of times ..Continuation and rejection topic understood(Green and Red lines).

Can you shed some light on these highlighted VA lines( Pink) and DVPOC line. how we use these.. Please brief its significance..

Thx,
KP

Last edited:

Aman1

click this link http://ss.esignal.com/# for getting the symbol for mcx.Just type crude oil mcx or the symbol you want search along with mcx keyword then you will be landed to the corressponding page. In that page you can customize according to the revelant months' contract. If you still have doubts, i will post screenshots.
No luck. Please post screen shots to configure crudeoil symbol in marketdelta software.:confused: somehow I am mixing procedure to setup symbol in MD!

No luck. Please post screen shots to configure crudeoil symbol in marketdelta software.:confused: somehow I am mixing procedure to setup symbol in MD!
Click File--->New-->Quotepage-->Type (Crudeoil H6-MCX) IN TICKER BOX--->After typing symbol just double click the same box

I am not sure how to take screen shots continously.thats why given you the step by step procedure

Relish

Click File--->New-->Quotepage-->Type (Crudeoil H6-MCX) IN TICKER BOX--->After typing symbol just double click the same box

I am not sure how to take screen shots continously.thats why given you the step by step procedure
Take pic one by one of screen with print screen or duck software few post back given then upload on http://imgur. com/ now copy bb code & post in your post

amandeep86

these lines are not much important when more days are used like 5 dyas or 7 days.
only important when using it daily profile or onscreen.
1. These values are previous Days VAH /VAL or current day dynamic levels

can we get previous day VAH/VAL values as well .

2. HVN /LVN are too close to trade ,What are the most responsive levels based on your experience ??VAH -VAL or HVN /LVN

mt4trader

1. These values are previous Days VAH /VAL or current day dynamic levels

can we get previous day VAH/VAL values as well .

2. HVN /LVN are too close to trade ,What are the most responsive levels based on your experience ??VAH -VAL or HVN /LVN
change to daily and draw manually VAH VAL and POC and days hi and lo