Overtrading

My biggest mistake is overtrading.I have minimise it to a very larger extent,but some times Iam guilty of doing it
This is one of the weaknesses of manual trading, wanting to get more profits and not caring about higher risks. If we can be disciplined, actually sticking to the trading plan can minimize risk. Say today I will only open one order, well if the order is completed, whatever the result is profit or loss, if disciplined we will wait for the next trading day. But sometimes we can't stop ourselves and want recovery sooner.

This is one of the weaknesses of manual trading, wanting to get more profits and not caring about higher risks. If we can be disciplined, actually sticking to the trading plan can minimize risk. Say today I will only open one order, well if the order is completed, whatever the result is profit or loss, if disciplined we will wait for the next trading day. But sometimes we can't stop ourselves and want recovery sooner.
I agree. Haste and greed are bad advisors in trading. If there is no trading plan, then overtrading can ruin your earnings plans.

I agree. Haste and greed are bad advisors in trading. If there is no trading plan, then overtrading can ruin your earnings plans.
Perhaps the most difficult part in forex trading is controlling emotions, even though an experienced trader when fails to control emotions, most trades end in losses. Emotions are often the basis for traders to overtrade, be greedy, and be overconfident.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sangram1705 Derivatives 16