Pattern recognition ?

columbus

UGB I hope you had exited TISCO...
Downside in TATASTEEL appears to be very very less now. Accumulate in small lots at every dip.

C

Czar

true Columbus I bought that too 581 saw a downside of 567, but dint mention here since slim chance it may dip to 550 levels...

C

Czar

is it possible, sail retrace its entire rise from 10 to 293 Rs., now is reverse possible ? if so atleast 185 / 200 possible ? tomorrow month ends a close above 140 may help a lot...

yes still strong, Simple methods do work... doing 155

yes still strong, Simple methods do work... doing 155
czar,
Isincerely pray it goes up. I have 500 shares whch I bought at 150 because I missed to squareoff my shortsales ome time back. I bought to protect price against price. Even if it reaches 200 in a month I'll make a good profit. Will it happen? Whats your advice?

vps

columbus

czar,
Isincerely pray it goes up. I have 500 shares whch I bought at 150 because I missed to squareoff my shortsales ome time back. I bought to protect price against price. Even if it reaches 200 in a month I'll make a good profit. Will it happen? Whats your advice?

vps
Perhaps you are referring about SAIL . Please do not stick to the target of 200/-.If you see yourself in GREEN sufficiently , book profits at around 175/-.
It is one of the top traded counters and during last one month it never went out of TOP50.

C

Czar

Sail was expecting 175/180 (as colombus mentioned) that's why I had made the post, but in this market nothing can be for sure & you cant rely on anyone's word... that too in a month is nobody's guess... also stop loss is now deep at 137 so be informed accordingly...

funny thing is Sail futures made a higher weekly swing today but cash dint...

Happy Ganesha Chaturthi to all !
I am Thyagu, been a silent spectator/admirer/learner of this thread.
I have attached the daily chart of IDFC. My limit knowledge in TA suggests
the RSI divergence seen is a strong signal of the price bottoming out forming a formidable support. We can go long with SL of 88 and 1st target of >104.
Waiting for your comments and guidance on this.

Thyagu :)

Attachments

columbus

Happy Ganesha Chaturthi to all !
I am Thyagu, been a silent spectator/admirer/learner of this thread.
I have attached the daily chart of IDFC. My limit knowledge in TA suggests
the RSI divergence seen is a strong signal of the price bottoming out forming a formidable support. We can go long with SL of 88 and 1st target of >104.
Waiting for your comments and guidance on this.

Thyagu :)
Yes ,I agree with you, with strict stop loss at 80 ,one can enter the scrip as IDFC appears to have bottomed out.