Pattern recognition ?

C

Czar

In my opinion nifty may test around 4200 max, but if not new high (4540+) then atleast it should come to 4450/4500 once.... then if unable to make higher high, we may test bottom again, but stop for this rally is 4184 spot...

I feel we go up 1st & then down (3800 levels)... cause macd crossover, MA 5/20 crossover,.
Caution zone approaching trendline at 4430, might pull back 5 mins in -VE divergence market may wanna test 4340 zone

Great going,Czar.......keep up the great work.

All the best!
Saint

C

Czar

thanks Saint, trying to trade & write, donno how you guys keep up.... but 1 thing it brings more clarity to the trade when you write...

thanks Saint, trying to trade & write, donno how you guys keep up.... but 1 thing it brings more clarity to the trade when you write...
Yep,Czar......that it does.A two dimensional view becomes a complete three dimensional view from many angles,if not all.

Keep it up,my friend......looking fwd to more from your end.

Saint

Hi mr Czar,
Praj has moved near about 200 level many times, and reversed from that level, looking to the present scenario ,can you expect a move beyond 200 for praj is possible in the short term?

C

Czar

well its not our look out to predict, but why not take advantage of that 15/20 bucks, after all 1 lot 1100 x 15 = 16.5k, so we keep moving trailing stops to see what we can get max... though if you see the chart is moving in a channel & this time the channel top may be approx 220 which is around the top of 222 made on 22.5.8, but the lower trendline should hold...

Last edited by a moderator:

columbus

Hi mr Czar,
Praj has moved near about 200 level many times, and reversed from that level, looking to the present scenario ,can you expect a move beyond 200 for praj is possible in the short term?

PRAJ counter has no volumes to propel it beyond 200 levels ,right now.